Thread: Error: the xajax Javascript component could not be included. Perhaps the URL is incorrect?

Error: the xajax Javascript component could not be included. Perhaps the URL is incorrect?

i have aproblem i have an error on a Error: xajax_core.js

this is how xajax_core.js looks like

if('undefined'==typeof xajax)
    xajax={};if('undefined'==typeof xajax.config)
    xajax.config={};xajax.config.setDefault=function(option,defaultValue){if('undefined'==typeof xajax.config[option])
    xajax.config[option]=defaultValue;}
    xajax.config.setDefault('commonHeaders',{'If-Modified-Since':'Sat, 1 Jan 2000 00:00:00 GMT'
    });xajax.config.setDefault('postHeaders',{});xajax.config.setDefault('getHeaders',{});xajax.config.s etDefault('waitCursor',false);xajax.config.setDefault('statusMessages',false);xajax.config.setDefaul t('baseDocument',document);xajax.config.setDefault('requestURI',xajax.config.baseDocument.URL);xajax .config.setDefault('defaultMode','asynchronous');xajax.config.setDefault('defaultHttpVersion','HTTP/1.1');xajax.config.setDefault('defaultContentType','application/x-www-form-urlencoded');xajax.config.setDefault('defaultResponseDelayTime',1000);xajax.config.setDefault('defau ltExpirationTime',10000);xajax.config.setDefault('defaultMethod','POST');xajax.config.setDefault('de faultRetry',5);xajax.config.setDefault('defaultReturnValue',false);xajax.config.setDefault('maxObjec tDepth',20);xajax.config.setDefault('maxObjectSize',2000);xajax.config.setDefault('responseQueueSize ',1000);xajax.config.status={update:function(){return{onRequest:function(){window.status='Sending Request...';},
    onWaiting:function(){window.status='Waiting for Response...';},
    onProcessing:function(){window.status='Processing...';},
    onComplete:function(){window.status='Done.';}
    }
    },

Re: Error: the xajax Javascript component could not be included. Perhaps the URL is incorrect?

Can you try to open that URL and make sure it opens the Javascript file (by making sure the file is in the correct location lib/xajax/xajax_js, permissions are set correctly, etc.). I think the URL is created directly from the url settings in config.php - make sure the the config['root_url'] is correct:
    Code:
    $config['root_url'] = 'http://www.techarena.in';

Re: Error: the xajax Javascript component could not be included. Perhaps the URL is incorrect?

my cgi linux server only sees http:/ .../javascript/ folder but does not see the folders beyond /xajax/xajax_js/xajax_core.js
    so the problem is still inching me now .

but i have tried what ever you said