Thread: Internet Explorer crashes after installing Adobe Flash Player 11

Internet Explorer crashes after installing Adobe Flash Player 11

Please help me resolve my problem. It happened that I recently installed the Adobe Flash player 11 in my 64bit Windows 7 running Operating System. I am unable to understand what might be causing this issue with the Internet Explorer 9. This issue mostly occurs when I am viewing videos in youtube using the Internet Explorer 9 Web browser which is installed in my system. Does anyone have a solution for this issue? Please help me!!

Re: Internet Explorer crashes after installing Adobe Flash Player 11

According to me there might be an issue with the new Adobe Flash player which you have installed in your Windows 7 running system. You might not have installed the following flash player properly in your system or the installed file might have got corrupted in your system, so the best possible way to fix the problem is to uninstall the currently installed Adobe Flash player from your system and to reinstall the Flash player in your computer.

I will say that please make sure that you are downloading the new installation setup for the Adobe flash player from the official trusted website of Adobe and not from any other random link which you come across on Internet. The random website might consist of some infectious files, so it is better to be on the safer side. Also make sure that you are installing the setup completely and following all the on screen instructions. Restart your computer whenever it is prompting for the same.

The problem might also be with the Internet Explorer which you have installed in system. I am not sure about this but there is a possibility of the occurrence of this issue. So, I will recommend you to uninstall the internet Explorer web browser form your system and reinstall the same and check out whether the issue gets fixed or not. You should make sure that you are not facing any kind of error while you are installing the IE web browser. Also make sure that you are installing the latest available web browser in your system.

According to me you should even try using some another web browser in order to view videos in youtube and check whether you are getting the same issue with other web browsers as well or not. By doing so, you will be getting an exact knowledge about where actually you are having the problem and thus is will be easier for you to solve the issue. If you are facing same kind of problem with all the other web browsers also, then the issue might be with the Adobe Flash Player only.

Thank you people for the replies. I read them all and followed as it was mentioned in them. But unfortunately even after performing everything as it was mentioned in the suggestion, I was not able to solve the problem. Still I am standing at the same position where it had started form. The only good news is that the problem is not occurring when I am using the Mozilla Firefox web browser. When I get back to the Internet Explorer, the problem also gets back. What should I do now?

You said that the problem is no where coming near when you are using the Mozilla Firefox web browser. So, it is pretty clear now, that you are required to use the Mozilla Firefox web browser unless you find the Adobe officials to solve the issue which is occurring while running the same in the Internet Explorer 9 web browser. Or else you can continue facing the problem and continue with your use of Internet Explorer web browser, if you wish too.