Thread: Extra Reply-to Address is added to Outlook emails

Extra Reply-to Address is added to Outlook emails

Hey people, recently I started facing some issues with the mails which I am sending through the Microsoft Outlook. Now whenever my contact people are replying back to my email, they are receiving ‘Failure Notice’ message. The failure notice is somewhat like the gmail-send program is unable to deliver the message to my mail address. I am unable to understand what must be causing this issue with my Outlook email service. Does anyone know what might be the reason behind this issue? Please help me solving the issue.

re: Extra Reply-to Address is added to Outlook emails

I strongly feel that the issue is occurring because of some kind of virus or malicious germs attack in your system. The virus is adding this address to the outgoing messages. So in this case, you need to make sure that you have installed an antivirus in your computer system which will be scanning your incoming and outgoing emails. If you have already installed an antivirus in your system then you should make sure that you have kept the antivirus updated. This will make sure that you have made enough precautions to kept your system protected from viruses.

According to me, you might have added some header to your emails. So, I will suggest you to make sure that you haven’t made any settings in your Outlook, if you have done anything in recent times, please undo the changes and check out whether the issue is still occurring. But I strongly feel that the problem might not be with your computer but it seems to an issue from your service provider’s mail server. I am not sure about this but there can be possibilities.

I am not sure whether this will actually help in solving your issue but I will recommend you to visit the official website of Microsoft Outlook and download the latest available version of Microsoft outlook for your system. Once you have downloaded the Newest Outlook, install the same in your system. The problem might be occurring because of an older version of Outlook that is why I am giving you this suggestion of updating it to the newest version available.

Satyrs Guest

I will suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps:Here's what I suggest you do:
    • First create another email account in some other mailing service like the gmail, hotmail, or yahoo. I am suggesting this to perform few tests.
    • You should use some web based client inorder to access the account which you created just now and not the Outlook.
    • Recreate your work account in Outlook but make sure that you have deleted the earlier one. You should now test the new setup. You can do so by sending few message from one account to another and vice versa. Make sure that you are replying to the messages. Check out whether the issue is occurring or not.
    • You can try using this method from different computer systems.
    • If you find the issue to be existing still, then it is definitely not a problem from your side, and you definitely need to contact your service provider for more issues and solutions.

Re: Extra Reply-to Address is added to Outlook emails

I strongly feel that the issue might be from your service provider’s side. You should contact the mail server directly and ask the staff about the issue. There is a possibility that the error which you are getting, the notification or the email id, might be on your service providers black list as a well known spammer and that is why you are facing the issue. I am not sure but there is a possibility of such kind of issues as I have heard about it from many people.