Thread: Need help with my site re-indexing on Google

Need help with my site re-indexing on Google

It seems that Google indexed our website on last week which does lived for long. The very next day I found some fluctuation in the site indexing. I do not know why this is happening but there is some kind of seo work going on my site. I am playing with the url structure to make it much more proper. The indexing process is cached. Shtml versions and are now to be so defective as links to our website will not result in any searches, unless you are looking for by using the full URL. Some of the links are de-indexed how to get them back on google.

Re: Need help with my site re-indexing on Google

To index faster in Google and there it is important to prepare themselves from the start. I have found it easier and faster to index a website if you have a keyword in the name of your domain. When you have your domain and website ready, it takes the internet and you can see all around the world. Install the adsense on the site. The robot will be forced to scan adsense content. And for him to come and the main robot that you will make in the index.

Unfortunately, in practice this method usually fails because, as Google itself warns, not sure how long it will perform the indexing and not even we can guarantee to be performed. Google receives thousands of suggestions for web site addresses a day and not able to track all the time. If you have published a new site and has not been indexed in Google, or if you intend to publish and is concerned that not being indexed properly then you might need to wait for sometime and contact Google for the same.

The first thing to do is analyze whether the website you want included in Google's index is potentially indexable by it. One way to do this is to use the online version of Lynx Viewer for Linux which let you know that certain information can be indexable web page. Some of the issues that would prevent Google to index page are: a page made in an older version of Flash, a page created based on frames, and pages that does not have an HTML or DHTML.

The indexing will take some time. The same thing happened to my site also. I've got something in my website and my website is now in the second page. I think you should remove this try using Google's URL removal tool URL and resubmit your Sitemap to Google, so how many backlinks you can get to your crawl site often. Just wait and see how the bots crawl your site. After the changes, do you just need to continue with what you are doing link building, and the stuff after 3-4 days you will soon see results.

The point is not to spam links to your site in every comment. It is better to make a meaningful comment on few sites and then provide your links. Find the category on the subject of your site and read it for a while. Then find the issue in which you are competent, and help the person who asked the question a meaningful and useful advice to the site with a link to your website. Try to use social networking websites for your site promotion.