Thread: New browser automatically pop ups

New browser automatically pop ups

My computer was infected with many viruses from last many months and somehow I cleaned all of them. Now the only problem I am having is with the browser. If I open the IE web browser then it automatically opens a new browser and again a new one and again and so on. My AVG is not able to detect any more virus infection in my computer and so I can’t understand that how can this problem be resolved. Please help me to do that.

Re: New browser automatically pop ups

Other than the AVG antivirus which you are using, you can try to use the ESET or the Spykiller which are also a great virus remover. So you can go for that and see if that can solve the issue or not. But before starting to scan, you will have to update the database for that and then start the scanning. Before starting the scan, you should uninstall the AVG from your computer otherwise it will completely hang your computer.

I think that the Internet Explorer that you are having is corrupted or you may be using previous version of the internet explorer. So first you can try to reinstall the Internet Explorer that you are having currently and if that resolves the problem then it is OK but if that does not solve the problem then you can try to install the new version of the internet explorer and that will solve the problem that you are facing with that. So do these things and see for the result.

I think that you will need to have some popup blocker in your computer. There are many popup blockers on internet and you can search and download any of them that have got a good review and then use that to block that. So try to install and use lit and let us know if that can solve the issue and if this does not solve the problem then you can reply back so that we can try to solve it in some other way.

There might be some changes in the settings of the browser and because of that it is opening the new window in your computer. You will have to reset the settings to its default value. If you want to do that then you can go to the Menu and select more from there. Go to settings and press the button for “Reset to Default”. This will set all the settings to the default value and the problem will be solved after that. I hope that this will help for you.

What is the divergence in the middle of a pop-up and mechanically ringing a page? In both cases you could probably detail a size. In both cases they are programmed. In both cases they show up above an existing page. The just divergence I would be able to see is in DW, the conduct is marked opening a "browser" window with a direction "openWin". Is this the same as ringing a page and putting it on top? In addition, if there is a distinction, is it accurate to say that one is more resistant to being hindered by pop-up sieves? And then at last, if there is a contrast, what is the code? "moveTo"?