Thread: Is it a good idea to just keep posting the contents on the forums?

Is it a good idea to just keep posting the contents on the forums?

Hey guys I want to know that how much content I should be posting every day I mean can I keep on posting content on my forum would that be a good choice to do and if not what would be the limit of post I should be doing everyday just share up some suggestion’s I really need help regarding this please help me?

Re: Is it a good idea to just keep posting the contents on the forums?

I don’t think there is any limit for this it can be done on any number of amounts you can carry on doing it as much as you want this actually doesn’t matters because the content is the only thing which matters on the site for making your forum in a good count you need to have more and more content in your forum. It’s a good thing and if we talk about the limit then the limit is as far as you can. But keep in your mind that it should be your content and then it would be really fine with whatever you do.

Hey I have a better thing to say what I would say is if you are having a forum and you want a good traffic on your forum then you need to do one thing just try to have the best amount of content and that to of a good quality I mean not copy pasted from other sites and then what you need to do is have some good links and then if you get many users and you are able to make up some members and all then they would also start posting the comment and then your work is done.

I would like to tell you that probably should add a section of football news, the faster indexing and higher yield search results. Buzz worthy If it will help. Otherwise, you have to keep making topics. Get some recruits to help and make mods or something. Encourage those who help drive the content of their conversation and go from there, better I would say that have some topics like news and all that can be updated regular and you would have a good amount off content to post.

Regular updating and that to in a heavy data is very necessary for a site to have a good traffic and to get ranking in search engine I would say that, only do one thing and that is just avoid the copy pasting from different site this would lower down your ranking in the Google search engine or may be ban other than that what you can do is keep on posting the queries and all and keep giving replies to it try to get more and more users your friends and all to get more comments from number of users and which would attract more of the users.

Well do not lose sight of the objective. a successful forum. Give it time and invite as many as you can. Just after much related content as possible. Get some good Rental content writers etc. this would real help you a lot and there is no limit for contents my friends has an small forum about the hardware problem and we keep coming up with number of questions and keep solving them and this helps me up.

Definitely you need to keep posting this would help to get into the ranking from google but the thing you need to take care of is your content that must not be a copy pasted one it should be your own and off good quality and then you can definitely keep on posting the content this wont harm you in anyways, in fact this would be a really good option.

zaratustt Guest
    It’s hard to find knowloedgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

Bravo, what necessary words..., a magnificent idea