Thread: What would be a limit for threads per day?

What would be a limit for threads per day?

Hey guys how many threads would be ok or good to upload everyday on a forum site, I don’t have any idea about it and I have to start up with the own small forum site for support? So I need help from the experienced guys and I want a good discussion over it and all the suggestions regarding this topic would be appreciated so guys come up with your ideas and help me out of this?

Re: What would be a limit for threads per day?

Well I would say that there is no limit for the forum you can keep uploading as much as you can and then you must have a proper topic that is the thing to be which would be mattering and other than this the content would be really mattering keep in your mind that there are many forum site and many came and many were banned never simply try to copy and paste everything from different forum site try to come up with your own topics which is legal and give your own solution which you think would be a right in you own words rather just copying it from somewhere.

Ok so this is right that you can have any number of the forum everyday as far as the quality of your content is good legal and not copy pasted with tat you have to keep in mind that you topics should not remain with a zero post one or two is ok when you are waiting for an reply to come up from your member or so but it should be at the least amount that the forum should be a without any post keep in mind about that and I think you would do well in it.

These are the good idea to deal with and it would be a nice choice if you have many ideas on your own and you want to have a discussion on your own which would be helping the user or your members then you can make up some amount of account of different username and then you can share some with yourself and then there would be some other replies from your experienced member and then the process can go on this would be a better one to try out.

I always have a feeling that a admin who can have a good discussion and many threads then it would be a really good admin and a nice forum. I guess this should depend on the current activity of their forums. For my forum, I just finished building last night; I'm trying to post as much as you can. However, the content must be of good quality and very detailed. Thus, spiders and search engines will notice your content. So if your content is more likely to search people at random, will result in your site and maybe sign up to post a reply.

Don’t you think this would be depending on what sections you are concerned with in your forum I mean with which guide which technology and all you are taking part with, software’s and hardware’s which of the factors you are concerned with in your forum according to them you can decided how many forums you can post in the sections, and I think if you have 3 4 section if you go with 10, 15 forums in all the section them this can really help you out.

There isn't any limit for this keep on doing it as much as you can with a good content that's what really matters regardless how many threads you are posting, in fact i would tell you try to upload more and more threads as much as you can so that you keep on getting a nice views and hits this would really help you out while Google indexing and all so don't worry about limit and all.

ok so this is a very nice view that there is no limit for posting Now i can post as much as i want i dint new about the procedure which is taken for the google indexing i thought uploading many post in a day would create a problem to me but thank you to tell me about all this thing i would take card of all the point you all have said and i am sure i would do well with it now.