Thread: Search on Firefox and IE redirects to shopping site

Search on Firefox and IE redirects to shopping site

Whenever I do any search then the result of that redirects me to some shopping site. This happens to me all the times I do the search. I tried with the Internet Explorer and also with the Firefox but the result was the same. I have tried all the settings that I know to resolve this but cannot solve the problem. So I am posting that over here, if someone of you is having any suggestion for me that can help me then please post that over here. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: Search on Firefox and IE redirects to shopping site

To solve this problem, you can Download DDS and after that save that in your computer. If you are having some script blockers similar to the Ad-block, noscript then you will have to disable that. After disabling that just double click on the dds.scr and this will launch the tool. Click on next and this will start the Optional Scan. Save that reports and then post it over here so that it will be helpful for us to give you the solution for this.

If you have installed anything new in your computer then this is possible that the because of that software it is creating the problem for you. If you are also thinking the same then you can simply uninstall that from your computer and then restart the system. After that, check if you are getting the same. Other than disable all the add-ons if you have any in your browser as they might be causing this problem to occur. So do these two things and see if you get it resolved or not.

If you want then you can try by removing the Viewpoint Manager from your computer and then see if that works for you. For removing the Viewpoint Manager, just press the start button and then go to the control panel and open the Add Remove Programs. From the Add Remove Programs, you will have to locate the Viewpoint Manager and then click on uninstall. This is not for sure that it will resolve the issue for you but you can try this once. Reply back if this helps or not.

There might be some web cookies which may be stored in your computer and that is making the google search to get redirected. What you can do is just clear the cookies in your computer and also delete the web history. Restart the browser and see if the same thing happens to you again or not. Other than this, you can also check for the virus infection in your computer and clean that. I hope that you will be out of this soon.

You should Fix Google virus redirect, first you ought to start a movement via seeking TDSSserv.sys name a document on your machine (if not recognize it, indicates that the index was covered up an as yet undisclosed place, it is essential drop in the control board and set demonstrate shrouded indexes with the fittings unit director) and off. When that you should run a full framework sweep utilizing the unhindered output and spyware evacuation. Additionally verify you and check all indexes and registries on machines.

You might as well download in addition to Run UnHack Me instrument that will alter whichever program seizing, hacking as well as redriect problems.The major uniqueness around UnHackMe and supplemental antirootkit product is the distinguishment procedure. UnHackMe tries to acknowledge the hid rookits through looking at the PC from right off the bat reexamine of the boot technique till the run of the mill Windows mode. UnHackMe is a principal bootwatch antirootkit. Almost all present antirookit projects endeavor to acknowledge the rookits while the rookit is beforehand full of essence. They make utilize of the astoundingly composite strategies indicated for recognizing spellbound framework methods.