Thread: Internet Explorer 9 and Firefox 5 Corrupted

Internet Explorer 9 and Firefox 5 Corrupted

Hi, in my machine I have installed windows 7 64 professional, but as after installing this software I am getting error as the internet explorer 9 and the Mozilla firefox gets corrupted, and don’t work as expected, and I am not getting what is the actual problem as it is in the software itself or in the operating system. And it was not happened directly, as after installing the windows, it was working perfectly but after some days it was giving such an unexpected errors. any idea why this is happening?

Re: Internet Explorer 9 and Firefox 5 Corrupted

It seems that you have installed the internet explorer 9 in your machine, while you already get the IE 8 with the windows 7, you should use that one only, because I have also heard that there are too many problems in the internet explorer 9 and the windows 7, though the IE 9 is the product from the Microsoft only, but it is not compatible with the operating system that you are using, but I am also wondering that what firefox is also get corrupted.

I think your PC is infected through the virus, that is why the browsers get corrupted, and this is not the only symptoms, I was also having the same problem so after installing a good antivirus software in the machine, I get out of this rid and all other software also get worked again in the machine, so I would recommend you the same thing as you should installed the antivirus software first.

Have you ever tried to delete the history and the cookies from the browser? If not then I would suggest you that you should first of all do that because the corrupted logs also causes such problems in the browser, and the thing that make me also wonder is like both of your browsers are not working together, and it seems that there is some different problem, you should try to uninstall them and then try to install the same again, and see whether this is happening or not.

This happens when we installed any such toolbar or any other facility in the machine, so if you have installed any such thing in the browser, it is the good time to remove them and then run the browser. Because not all browser has capability to support all this things, and this might occurs when you installed the inappropriate plugging for the browser, and to fix all such errors re-installation is the best option.

If you have done all the possible things but you are still getting the same problem the way is to uninstalled both the browser from your browser and then use some another one, as google chrome is quite different than this two that you have motioned, I am using it since last year, and doesn’t got any such problem in it, so I would recommend you the same for browsing, in fact not only this, if you concern about the speed you’ll get very good speed as well.