Thread: what is the best way to get site reindexed on search engine

what is the best way to get site reindexed on search engine

I have trouble with a site, I modified the php in html pages and menus made with php includes I put all the code of a page that has distracted and my Google blacklist. Does anyone have any ideas about it? I try to search about this on many sites but still I did not get any information related to my question. I am sure that someone will help me to solve my query. All replies are greatly appreciated. I am waiting for your replies thank you.

Re: what is the best way to get site reindexed on search engine

Add your site for indexing and wait. This form of registration sites for the search engine Google. They say that you can use this form to register your site in the index other web pages. In order to be in the main index of sites will take about 6 weeks. I do not know you, but I do not like that my work has appeared in search results only after 2 months. For me it's too long. You can try the same. I hope this will help you to solve your issue. Thank you.

Go to Google and type in the form to find a variety of keywords that somehow relate to your site. Discover these sites, paying special attention which they have Page Rank. For those who do not know Page Rank shows the number of sites and their importance to link to your website. If in a simple way, the more sites with great Page Rank will link to your web page, the better. Say you are looking for site for the keyword "rose", you should try to find websites that have Page Rank is 6 or more. Also, if you find these sites, you will need to find their contact information.

To begin with, that site to be indexed in Google is easier than in Yandex. Just add your new site in social bookmarking, which you can see here , their list will grow, try to specify the TCI and PR. The main purpose of these services - to enable the user to store all your bookmarks online, so they were on hand, but mostly they are used for other purposes, which is why Yandex does not accept links from such sites. Go into the social sphere you like, register and add your newly made site to your bookmarks

The first thing to do is analyze whether the website you want included in Google's index is potentially indexable by it. One way to do this is to use the online version of Lynx Viewer for Linux which let you know that certain information can be indexable web page. Some of the issues that would prevent Google to index page are: a page made in an older version of Flash, a page created based on frames, and pages that do not have an HTML or DHTML.

It is also very important to follow the protocol and the rules of Google Webmaster, which include not create duplicate content in order to rank a site, do not buy links fraudulent, and not have hidden links among many others. In short, do not try to gain a better ranking strategies using fraudulent, because if Google penalizes the page will be very difficult to raise it later. Do not forget to check the robots.txt file is not blocking the entry of bucadores. If you check wordpress in the Privacy section on this blog visible to search engines.