Thread: Office 365: Not able to view uploaded pdf files in browser

Office 365: Not able to view uploaded pdf files in browser

I just think that office365 will be having all the capabilities and OLSB extra features, but is not the case. I utilized to upload pdf, htm in the hyperlink and send credentials to clients and they can view the presentation unswervingly in the browser. When I connect to the button on the site does not unlock in new browser window, but you have to save it. Without this ability, Office365 not help build a public place, overwhelmed.

Re: Office 365: Not able to view uploaded pdf files in browser

Also I have the same problem. I realized that the contents of the PDF document is indexed, however, while unlocking a PDF with the effects of the investigation or in a library of documents that are necessary to save the document locally. It works very well for the XPS! In SharePoint 2010 can prevent this, allowing management of files in permissive browser settings for the Web application. Better yet, what about the association of file extensions with the document type icon?

As you mentioned, it can give permissive use Windows Explorer on the SharePoint 2011. Unfortunately, the current version of Office SharePoint Online 365 interface allows only limited central government. Therefore, we have to download the file to a local place to see and edit, before this function is located on SharePoint Online. I suggest you add some new pages in the public site. You can copy and paste the HTML pages of new documents instead of HTML download the file directly.

HTML file download and unlock directly into the browser is possible in OLSB and helps a lot instead of continuing to create new pages in the public website. I will not have all the power of MS in the payment account 365. This function is necessary and some flash files to unlock custom forms directly in the browser. Is there a plan to address this issue and the theme file formats commonly used PDF permissive and others? Without this ability almost have to create hundreds of web pages.

I am not a developer, but I can do many things you can do with good instructions. My need is to unlock my client allied HTM flash presentation straight from the link sent by email. I can download two SWF files and related documents and links htm only send email htm. This feature is not office365. If you believe that SharePoint Designer can do that for me, I will put love in the time for it.

Go to the library pages on your site and create a new ASPX page. Be sure to load the SWF file to the image library. And if you wonder how to unlock files created and html / pdf in the browser, without having to create new pages. This is not possible due to file handling conforms to strict lenient. And while it's simple to make aspx pages in the SPD, who will not take over the master page's of public site and not is linked to the routing of your public site you have to manually link to them.

I just suppose this limitation is very incapacitating for the exploit of the software as a document library. If my PC and browser have been organized to make out and unlock PDF, HTML, video and audio files, then I would suppose that browser-based software which I run should be capable to do the similar. The software should be functioning in performance with the browser; not opposing to it.

As you probably know, cannot load SWF files to the library of the public image of the site. Even if you could, no matter what I think will hit the barrier of the similar while you try to unlock an HTML file in the browser. I stay with my other suggestions, convert files to PDF and integrate Google Docs or unit of Sky. What I was showing was a pdf documents uploaded to and integrated into an iframe. Try that. Of course you cannot use the SharePoint document library 365. The only browser will unlock the PDF file itself hosted elsewhere!