Thread: what is your experience with wordpress?

what is your experience with wordpress?

Well guys I think many of you have the good experience of using wordpress, so I am not posting this for discuss any problem relates to the WordPress, just want to ask what your experience with using WordPress, and if you guys know about some function more then please share your knowledge with me, well I don’t have any more things to discuss over here, so please start sharing your experience with me and with the other users, so that it will help other user too.

Re: what is your experience with wordpress?

As even I also have the very good experience of using Wordpress, well I am using wordpress for hosting my website and I am very well aware about the fact that it is a Blogging software but as it is very easy to use and I don’t find any function in it very complicated, so I use it for edit and also for putting updates and mods on that and really the experience it just awesome and it can be utilize as the better way for hosting a website.

Yeah it is true that you can use Wordpress for different purpose and I am using it for my organization website and for various other reason like I use it for putting various news and updates about the featurs and this result for the third party to know about it and they actively take decision and also you will able to expand your business activity further. So this is the way I am making use of WordPress. And got very effective result for the same

It not much difficult for feeding news or information from the WordPress on your website and also as the component of a news ticker and addition to this you will also able to do RSS feed of several stories on the toolbar of browser and you will able to locate on the front most page and now the RSS have also feeding news on the Facebook and also on the Twitter pages and nothing to do manually in it.

Well many user have the question that what is better among the Blog and WordPress, so I must tell you that if purely depends on what you prefer to do and I will I will support Wordpress among them, as it can use as CMS and also as blogger, but in my knowledge I don’t think there is anything essentially wrong with the blogger, while anyways Wordpress is till now best in my knowledge and for using it you don’t require any expert knowledge of HTML.