Thread: Which one is best HostGator or WebHostingBuzz

Which one is best HostGator or WebHostingBuzz

I really confused here, I really not understand which one I choose? I would like to start a small business out of his plan for reseller hosting. Ideally would like to spend about $ 20 per month. Need Cpanel, WHM, and are included. Free domain included would also be a great advantage. Or, if there are other hosts that you know it, let me know. It should be fast and reliable. Please if anyone have any idea about this than please let me know.

Re: Which one is best HostGator or WebHostingBuzz

One of the big other is literally a stable job, the first I've heard so many online sites. Draw your results appear to be more reliable, stable and last longer. You wouldn’t your own reseller account because you overnight (that btw, capped by its webhost ' in reliability Cant, but I at a standstill blame their failure reliable reselling and support service provided) I want to lose on your host computer has been lost.

Outside the two of you have said, I would say Hostgator. There are others there, however, offer some of the end-user support (ie respond to customer support tickets on your behalf), that has a good reputation. Good luck. I hope you do not want to get rich quickly, though. Web hosting is a saturated market, and most importantly you get all the kids opening webhosts this time of year you expect to make a quick buck. Then, when they realize that they do not, and it means a lot more work than they thought, they disappear, leaving many customers stranded.

I ran my hosting company for a little over 2 years and have only just break even. This is a long-term, and will cost you more than $ 20 a month if you want it to succeed. I have not heard anything bad about HostGator so far they seem to really care about their customers. Never heard of the other company. I think HostGator to pass soon, I'm with JustHost and I heard scary things - and they know not what they do.

That seems very strange, I cannot even say suspicious, but do not have enough experience, what is most needed to host or not, I'm sure the online costs (including one of my hosting plan ... but that is also HostGator IMO it does not matter) no one has ever asked such a thing from me, as other companies have no experience. Personally, I just had to give further evidence / information for personal identity (aside to pay my PayPal account) were 1) When I signed nondisclosure agreements and 2). When I worked for the company when you purchase a hosting plan for them (not HostGator) and in this case, it was just to prove that I am formal to act on behalf of the company.

In my opinion too much information when you use PayPal and have not been reported as probably wrong, but they apparently unfounded claim. The form of "consent PayPal 'raised an eyebrow here. Please note that the application form specifically states that you waive the right to obtain reimbursement or deposit disputes PayPal (PayPal and is the only accepted method of payment.) During the first hiccup, this document will be used against you (and not your account or your own customers ").

If you are asked to sign a form waiving your rights to reimbursement or the right to file a PayPal dispute, I ran a mile, and tell them that. I run a hosting company, and would never ask or expect from any potential customer to do, EVER. If you do not take my fraud detection, can I ask you to provide additional evidence, but it would be. My advice: Do not sign away the right to recover / file a dispute.