Thread: Kinect Fun labs appears offline every time in Xbox Live

Kinect Fun labs appears offline every time in Xbox Live

This is a very strange problem that I am facing right now. So that’s why I am seeking some help from you all regarding this. Whenever I go to the Kinect Fun labs its server does appear offline everytime. So I don’t know what can be the problem here, can you all please tell me. as if till what time will the server be offline? Please suggest me something over here. I am in the desperate need of some solutions or at least some steps that will work for me. if you can give me as if what can be the problem then also it will be better for me.

re: Kinect Fun labs appears offline every time in Xbox Live

May be some server issue but it was solved quite some days ago and I don’t think so never had a problem after that. So why are you still experiencing the same issue again. Anyways I would still advise you to deleting the application and then clearing the cache memory. I think that will be the ideal solution for you in this situation. So first do try that and let me know if the issues does gets fixed or not. I think so that’s the ideal suggestion for you, do work on that and let me know if that works out for you.

I tried with the same setting and let me inform you that the problem did not get solved at all. so what other solution should I try out here? can you all please suggest me something over here. I am here with the question and I hope that you will answer out the question for me. so please do reply guys.

Ok just let me know if you are having a child account? Also do check out for the gamertag as well there can be a possibility that the gamertag will be quite different and hence what you have to do is change the gamertag also. That will do the trick for you, that is what I feel over here. do you get any kind of error while running the live account in the xbox? If any of the cases do appear true then do inform me about it. I am ready to solve the problem for you.

No I did all of them that you have suggested over here. still of no sue for me that’s what I feel here. no I don’t have a child account, I also tried changing the gamertag then also the same issue. even I tried running the connection test still no breakthrough at all. I mean I cannpt understand as if what kind f problem is with this kinf of application. I am really finding it so difficult to deal with it. I am sure that you will be having some key to solve this mystery. Please reply guys.

A trick helped me which I want to share it with you. cannot guarantee that it will work for you as well. So what I want to say is that inspite of the different methods that were given in the websites. I did not have any idea on what to do, so what I did was loaded the application and the kinect in the MU and then instead of loading in 4GB. I loaded it in the 250GB of hard drive and that did the trick for me. I don’t know by just changing the console it worked for me, not sure whether the same will work for you or not. I would advise you to check It out first and then let me know if that solves the issue.

Re: Kinect Fun labs appears offline every time in Xbox Live

No, not worked for me at all. anyways thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here. appreciate your efforts for the same over here. so thanks a ton for the same. anyways I did also give a try for the above weirdest solution as well but no did not work for me. so I am waiting for the perfect suggestions from you all regarding this. so do suggest me something on the same. I am waiting for the appropriate reply.