Thread: Upgrading my Xbox Live account from Silver to Gold

Upgrading my Xbox Live account from Silver to Gold

So guys having read the title I hope you all must have understood by now why I have come here/ see guys I am checking out for some help over here and I am sure that you all will be able to get me through the problems. so that’s what I feel here. I just want to know how to upgrade from Xbox silver account to the gold account. So anyone having any idea on how to do it then do let me know about it. so that’s why I am asking you all about it. Please do reply accordingly.

Re: Upgrading my Xbox Live account from Silver to Gold

Go and purchase subscription time from any of the retail stores. So that’s what I want to say here also I hope that you must be knowing from where you can get it. you can get it from the retail store through Xbox console. So that’s what you have to do right now and hence look out for the same here. I think that will be the appropriate suggestion for you. So that’s what I want to say here, do look at the same and let me know if the suggestion did help you or not.

I think so you must visit the official website of Xbox and perhaps ask the people out there may be they will address you with the appropriate suggestions for you. So that’s what you have to do and get to the official website of the Xbox and probably your whole problem ends from there only. So that’s what I have to say here and hence I think that’s the appropriate suggestion for you. do watch out for the same and do revert back to me as if this suggestion helped you or not.

I think so the up gradation process gets on its own. So that’s what I think here. I don’t think so there is no need to get the subscription time the upgradation process wil get started on its own. That’s what I think over here and hence that’s the necessary suggestion for your problem. This is what I have to say here and in case if there is any other problem then you must better refer to the Microsoft people about the said problem .mostly they will address you the perfect suggestions for the same. so do the same as I have suggested here. I think that will be ideal for you.

Thanks for the necessary suggestions that you have given over here and let me inform you that seems to be worked out for me. so thanks a ton for all the efforts that you have out in to solve the issue. it seems that the issue must have got resolved on its own. That’s what I feel here. so thanks a lot guys for all your efforts.