Thread: Some gamer profiles cannot play in Xbox Live because they don’t have the necessary permission

Some gamer profiles cannot play in Xbox Live because they don’t have the necessary permission

I think so there is some problem with the Xbox live the reason behind is that from the past few days I am really having some problem with the registering of the profile in the Xbox live. You will not believe that only one profile had been registered for 4 days. So that’s what the main cause. Also my profile was simply rejected due to some weird reasons saying that I month live free package was given to my Xbox 360. So that’s the problem they are saying here. I mean I am not able to understand as if what can be done to solve this kind of problem. Please do suggest me something on the same. I am waiting for the response from you all. so please do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the help.

Re: Some gamer profiles cannot play in Xbox Live because they don’t have the necessary permission

I suppose that the console that you are talking of is a new console. The reason I am saying is that because it has been said that new consoles do come up with the three 1 month free trials for using the live account. So that’s what I want to say here. Also one more thing that I would like to say here is that due to the free trial versions that you are getting hence the people there are rejecting the new account as of now. So that’s what I want to say here. so do look out for the same here and I am sure that the same will be the case here.

Re: Some gamer profiles cannot play in Xbox Live because they don’t have the necessary permission

Are you sure about that? I just brought this console 1 week ago and so what I want to say is that I did not get any three, 1 months trial. So that is what I want to say here how can they not give me the same offer? Is this kind of some issue or some kind of bugs? Please do explain me about the same. I am waiting for the help from you all. Ok so what should I do now, can you all please explain it to me here. Still I am not able to create any new account over here.

No it is not and I am dam sure about that. So do not look out for that, just a plain warning that I am giving you right now. So do watch out for that. Just try creating the account after I month trial period is over. Since you said that you have brought the console last week and hence I would advise you to wait till the trial period is over and then continue with the registration. Hopefully your profile will be created in the Xbox live account. That is what I feel here. so do look at the suggestions and you will get the necessary answer out there only.

In this problem I will like to advise you to create a new profile in the console. Now make sure that while you are doing that you have to make sure that you use the use a wild. Now while making use of that you have to just ensure that it is not associated with any of your live account. Now while creating the account just check the silver/free account. So do check out for that and then only go ahead with the process. That’s what I feel here and hence do watch out for the same. so that’s what I am saying here. so do watch out for the solutions.

Thanks for the necessary suggestions that you have given over here, appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue. so thanks a ton for the same. I will surely look at that and hence thanks a ton for the same.