Thread: Latest update for K3 device?

Latest update for K3 device?

Hello guys sorry for the disturbance, actually I had a doubt and want to discuss the same with you guys, I had recently got my K3 Device, which I had replace with my old one and while using it, it keeps on popping up for the updates, i.e Kindle 3.2.1, so I just want to confirm that, is it a good to go with this update or not? And what kinda update it this, as what I think, as I got the new device it has been updated already then why there is need of this updates, please give me information on the same topic and tells me about your opinion. Thanks

Re: Latest update for K3 device?

As what I thought about the this updates (3.2.1) is the most latest updates, and had only been out for kindle with special offers and I am also have the same doubt, so I concern with my friends and they said they have no problem after this updates, so yeah this is some software update for kindle and no harm or malfunctioning happens after this, so without any problem you can go with this. As I had already update my Kindle, so as per the experience I can suggests you to go for it.

Hey hello guys, seem some interesting discussion is going out there, so as I even I have a K3 which is equipped with 3.1 version, and as I had keep my Auto updates off so before this don’t know anything about the latest updates and after this I had gone to the website and check out which the latest update for K3 Device over there and it has been declared over there about the latest release of 3.2.1, so without doubt you can go with this updates.

As while going through the website what I had comes to know that it not any special offer for some K3 Device and the latest update for K3 with WiFi is still 3.1 only and while as I had too got my K3 replaced device in replacement of the old one, even I had got the same notification for the updates on K3 Decive and this updates are not been out for the device with Wi-Fi. And this updates are for upgrading the software version on the device.

What I thought about this topic is before 3.2.1 has been out for the kindle which are been out with special offer , but it seem that now it has be also out with the replacement kindle also, and the only difference I can see over this updates it that it has been tougher for the jailbreak and for preventing people from replacing the ads with their own sleep pictures and because the ads are the major part in this, it has been sell on lower price and none other difference it going to make and I don’t think that it matter for Amazon and it will not set on the general release.

So what I guess on this point that 3.2.1 updates will permit for the ads and SO's and addition to it because it has been appearing also on Non-So kindles which may means to this and on certain points it has been some kinda promotion by which users without having kindles will able to enjoy this offers and I don’t know whether this is offer or necessary for the replacement device, so nothing is bad in going with the update, if you are getting the one on your device.

Hey all of your thanks you so much for reading and going through my question properly and before this I have went to many site and community but at none place I say any proper discuss about the topic, but that to guys, who have really shown interest in this and now without doubt I will be go for this updates, and this replacement K3 device is working properly and after this updates I will updates with the feedback of this.