Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2011

Internet Explorer 8 is not checking the malicious software

I am having the latest configuration computer but there is the problem in the computer I don?t think that it is in the computer the problem is in the internet explorer browser 8 and the internet explorer is not checking the malicious software. And please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping the problem.
Old 04-07-2011

Re: Internet Explorer 8 is not checking the malicious software

I think that you should try the internet explorer by just update the internet explorer I think that you should update it later. If this is not working then try to boot the computer in the safe mode and then with the help of the networking. Or else you can try to reboot and then press the F8 button constantly and then select the safe mod option with the help of the networking option.
Old 04-07-2011

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but I would like to recommend you that Or the another option is to clear the cache memory of the internet explorer 8 and then try to reboot the computer and then start the computer in safe mod
Old 04-07-2011

If this is not solving the problem then I think that you should to re-install the internet explorer. To re-install the application you have to just open the control panel and then click on the un install option. And then again download and install the internet explorer 8
Old 06-07-2011

i think that you should re-install the internet explorer and then update the internet explorer that means you are having the internet explorer 8 i think that you should download or upgrade the internet explorer 8 to internet explorer 9 and then restart the computer and then see the problem will be solved.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,