Thread: error initializing or updating the transaction in stream server

error initializing or updating the transaction in stream server

I’m using the stream server and was trying to purchase the fallout3 from many days but after adding the item in the cart and then select the purchase option and accepting the term and condition I got a payment information screen which gives me two option for payment via visa card or by PayPal but when I’m trying to pay by using any of the option I got an error stating error in updating the purchasing request don’t know what may be the cause of the problem.

Re: error initializing or updating the transaction in stream server

This issue is cause as the server might be busy as most of the people using it at the same time. You must wait and then later make a transaction or if the problem still persists then you must contact to the customer support center and they will be going to assist you. But before that juts make a try to logging with the stream power and then try to purchase the product. The site is much more familiar with the program.

Even I had faced the similar sort of problem with the transaction and had even tried it to do with the site but still I got the same error. I think so there is problem with my account from the stream server site. After so many attempts for transaction I’m getting a different error stating that there might be an internal error while initializing the transaction which you had made for this contact to the customer support executive and they will surely assist you for the same.

For this you just need to reinstall and then install the stream server again. And then try to use it with the normal browser such as Firefox. And every time try to use the different payment option as the PayPal servers might be busy and if you still persist with the problem then you must contact to the customer support executive of stream server or just wait for the site to sort out this problem if it’s an minor bug in the stream server.

There are many causes for our problem like you might have start with the bad credit or your having the bad connection. For this you must contact to the service provider of your visa card maybe you had exceed the credit limit or your card has being blocked due to some reason and for the problem with the PayPal then there might be the problem with your internet connection as maybe your using the firewall or any other security system which is preventing you from the connection.

Well I don’t have much knowledge about that hardware and the application you are using. You must test the internet connection stability. For this you need to check the ping of your connection and see whether there is any problem with the packet loss. For this just go to run and type cmd and in the cmd window just type the below code:-
    Code:
    Ping google.com 10
    Tracert google.com
    That might be the cause which is preventing you from the traction.