Thread: Steam: It would not be tolerated I am a paying for it

Steam: It would not be tolerated I am a paying for it

I used to play as well as download games on Steam. Well I have figure out an issue while downloading updates from the Steam of wrong size. I have tried to download the 500MB size of TF update but it has turned into 3.5 GB update. It takes an actual money to get the download the extra data from the internet. Because I am having internet of limited quota. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of mine. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Steam: It would not be tolerated I am a paying for it

I think I know the main problem why this is happening in to the situation of yours. I let you know that Steam cannot patch as it would search for the old data and replace the same with the new one. There should be something which would learn the steam regarding the real patch. Right know you are downloading the whole while which has been recently changed. Well I agree with thing about the wasting of bandwidth and the quota.

I am wondering that the Steam client which we are using should be updated so that we can have more internet friendly nature of the Steam. I have compared steam with any other application which has needed to do login and I have found that the Steam consumes more information than that of the any other application. If you are supposed to download by using Steam then the process of the downloading as well as managing the download is quite frustrating.

Well I agree with the things which you have mentioned over here and I have figure out following things which should be implemented on the Steam.
    • The Steam client should consume less bandwidth at the time of using.
    • There should an option to download as well as pause button on Steam Client.
    • There should be a particular option which would help you to compress the data if required.

The Steam is available for free on the internet. Well you will not be able to use certain function on the Steam until and unless you buy any game from the Steam Client. Also the Valve is getting money from the each game we have purchased from the Steam. So we all the users of the Steam are paying customer. So I think the developer of the Steam would look on the requirement which we have mentioned over here in this particular thread.

Another thing which I wanted to discuss over here. It seems to be gcf file of the older valve games are using them. I have noticed that some of the Steam mod can make use of it. according to my understanding the content servers should be identical mirror of the main content terminal. Yes there could be certain complication while implementing the same but it should be resolved.