Thread: Error stating steam servers currently too busy to handle your request

Error stating steam servers currently too busy to handle your request

Two days ago I was searching for the game on net after a bit search I got a duty modern warfare 2 and when I’m trying to download that game I got a error stating that the steam server is too busy to handle the request you may try again later for your request and I’m still getting the same error after two days when ever I’m trying to download the game don’t know what may be the cause of the problem as the net is working smoothly please suggest me for this issue.

Re: Error stating steam servers currently too busy to handle your request

Well this is the similar problem most of the people face including me. I don’t have much memory left on my disk when I had started the downloading which later give me the prompt message stating that move some stuff from disk and make a space for downloading well I had done that and again start the downloading and again I got the error stating that server is busy please try again later after some time. So then I had uninstalled the stream and then again install it and its working smoothly hope this help you.

I had a wonderful experience with a stream server. I had bought a game to play rather than playing it online as I wanted to play that solo. When I was installing the game I got a message saying stream server is too busy to handle your request well I keep on trying and again and again I got a same error I don’t know why I need the server connection for installing the game as I’m having the installation cd with me. Can any suggest me?

In your situation the default filter the game search for the update. Let me clear you after making a clean install I had gone to tf2 and then click on the internet there I had seen that the zero server are available and If I had set the ping I would have got the all the server ready to use and then later I had gone back to steam window right click on game and it again give same error. So the things is if you’re having the games which use the internet server filter set it to any and then you can easily find the content server to download whatever you want.

According to me I think so if the user the user want to play the game solo by installing it on pc then it don’t need to server to do so. As the client use to decide the mitigate the effect and then illegitimate all the user using the product and treat them as criminal until they had proved their self. Well I had heard that the steam is introduced as a consumer product. you must try to uninstall the server and install the game hope it works.

I had tried everything but the problem still persists. Before the window open and says “creating local game and cache” and later I had got a program bar which says the “preparing file for installing” which in turn get stop later after completing 75% and under it say installing game from disk which later on stop in the half of the installation. I don’t know how long it takes to get installed as I had kept it for 2 hours for installing and later I had stopped the installation.