Thread: Steam takes too much time for login!!

Steam takes too much time for login!!

Hello folks, seriously I got fed up with this Steam, as while before someday all thing are going on just perfectly, I am connected with Broadband connection for my internet and within a plan that after using upto 5 GB my broadband speed just get lower and now it has been down to 64 kbps and now for login in to Steam it almost take half an hour and be there only at connection to your account as I use to get my speed lower every month but this problem was never before, does anyone know about this problem, why is happening with me, while asked my friend on Facebook as they too are also having the same problem they told that there Steam is working just fine. Please help me to get out of this problem. Thanks

Re: Steam takes too much time for login!!

Take a look at your firewall might this the place where the exact problem is check over there the downloads speed at the time when you start your system and if everything is fine there then I would suggest you to better check your broadband speed in testing meter, as there are changes that it was happen because of low speed connectivity on your system.

Yup the steam is actually running on the high Bandwidth speed and because of your low connection speed you are getting this difficulty, first figure out whether you’re internet connection is proper or not and then look whether other application are working fine or not. For example browser, messengers and also other download, and then tell us about the report after trying this!!!

As what I feel that it may be happening due to load require by the Site is lower as according to your Broadband, as while reading your question I got that you have been facing this problem just after your broadband speed get lower and it was never happened before because at that Stream page use to load on lower Bandwidth connection, so preferably you should wait for the next month for letting your broadband speed to boost up once again.

@@ Roxy_jacob

Yup I had tried all things all is working just fine, no problem in connecting with any site or not even in opening or downloading any file, please tell me what going

Have you check for update for manual Steam Client, so preferable first update your Steam client, as after having a talk with official people they told me that in some area they had some problem in their network connection, so that is why, when you asked you’re friend on Facebook about this they have told that they don’t have any such problem, and they also assure me that this will solved this soon. So be update all latest updates and don’t worry about this much. This will get solved soon.

Thanks dude! thanks a lot for telling me about this, as after reading your post I had went to the Steam website and check whether there any such problem exist and they have clear mention and apologies for the problem facing by the user and it has been occurring only at some places, so now I am total tension free after confirming that this is problem from their side and only exist for temporary period and Now I waiting for the further announcement on website on this issue.