Thread: How to Delete or Cancel Account a Steam Account?

How to Delete or Cancel Account a Steam Account?

Hello guys, sorry if am troubling you, but actually I am really frustrated with this Steam thing, now I think that it a wildest nightmare, as let me start with the exact problem, I had installed too many games before and enjoying them too, but while I think that I merely impossible to remove game from my Steam now, so now I want to install the new games and not able to uninstalled previous one, as for installing the new one I will require the Account in Steam and without it I wont able to uninstalled any game, what the hell this is? And now further I don’t want to use my Steam account anymore so while uninstalling game when I use to enter the password in my Steam account I was unable to access my account and while searching about it and click the support menu, it was showing that I had lost my password, so I am not finding anyway how to now access my account and cancel or delete it from there, as I have no desire to use it any further. Hopes someone over here know about this. Thanks for your every suggestion.

Re: How to Delete or Cancel Account a Steam Account?

I think prior to trying all other stuff you should try the recovery password option that usually be there in every ID, from which are login and also you will get the changing password option there, so before changing your password Steam Account will ask you certain security Question which have filled while making your account, so first try this before taking any further steps and whether you are able to do this or not inform me whenever you visit this thread again.

As what I think you cannot close anything at anytime you wants, so as what I feel that you need to first change your verification email with another and also you have to modify the email which is there in the record of Steam for your account and support and if you don’t desire of getting noticed and get you account banned forever on the list so you can also go on wiki for searching on this further and once you get your account banned all service from Steam account will automatically get solved.

First you have to enter recovered password into Steam account without that you will not have any permit for deleting or deactivating your Steam account. Then after inserting current password go in privacy setting and click on remove Steam account and then open your normal Email id which had registered ON Steam and click on the confirmation Email for removing your Steam account from that Email address and then you will not require to do anything else after this. If you follow just these steps too, you will get rid of this problem.

I am not getting why you are facing this problem upto this much, I would recommend that simply uninstall the Steam, if nothing has been working for you, as because it is useless to deactivate a account of which even you don’t even know the password. Or if trying out the trick if helping you then it will be the best for you and problem might get solved without uninstalling anything from system.

You will only able to locate a single ticket and then at that time only you will have to submit it and the reason you are receiving such emails in the case you have subscribe or allow that service to access your Email account and in the case other person has been using the password reset tools for your id. So be clear with the point that you would never get such email from steam till the time you yourself have been demand for or carry out a deed like purchasing a game that produce one.