Thread: Dolphin Browser Bookmarks not getting Syncd

Dolphin Browser Bookmarks not getting Syncd

Guys I am having a strange problem with the dolphin browser that I am using right now. I don’t know whats the exact problem well to be specific it ahs to do with the bookmarks. The browsers bookmarks is set to sync with my Google account. Now I have not go any kind of error when I had kept to sync byt the problem is that now I cannot find anything with the google bookmarks here. Now you only tell me as if where should I find to get the bookmarks? Now I had properly syncd with the google account, still the problem is there. So guys please do advise me over here as if what could have been wrong over here, please suggest me something on the same. I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Dolphin Browser Bookmarks not getting Syncd

There can be a various possibilities here. Well I would like to bring to your notice one of them see there can be a chance if you have logged in as a different Gmail account and hence you are not finding anything out there. So that can be a possibility I feel, so first I would advise you to check for the proper account. As if you are been logged as a proper account and then only go ahead with the syncing nd then check for the bookmarks, yes the solution will definitely sound silly to you but still I think that will be the suggestion for you.

In my case the reverse does not works for me at all. when I click on the star on the web history and that too in the google Bookmarks. Also when you sync it with the dolphin then it definitely shows me up. Also when you do the reverse it does not happen at all. may be clearing the cache memory and also the cookies might help. However I am yet to get started with the same method. I will definitely give a try for the same. hope it works for you.

Thanks a lot guys for the quick suggestions that you gave but let me tell you guys both the possibilities are not working for me over here. See the Google account is proper and I have checked it properly and also by clearing the cache memory as well as the cookies did not give me any help at all, that’s what I feel. So if you have any other option for me, then please do give it to me, I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all, guys I am serious I need a fix for the problem as soon as possible.

Its with the new version that has this kind of problem. The previous version of the dolphin browser did not have the same problem. The same problem is with many of them the previous version did not have this kind of problem that’s what I feel over here. So do look out for the same. that’s why I copied all the bookmarks from the phone to the system, I thought that will be a better option. Simply because in spite of trying out with all the solutions that are available here, I feel that there wes no use at all. so guys do the same as what I have said here.

That would be the last option and yes everyone will have to follow it. since there has been no fix for this kind of problems. that’s what I think over here, however nice to see that many of them all have contributed well for the thread. So thanks a tonfor the same over here. Appreciate your efforts for the same here.