Thread: Making use of EU to Fix the Browser Ballot

Making use of EU to Fix the Browser Ballot

Hi! I want to let you all know that we tried our best to get the EU fix the way for managing the browser ballot. We would be thankful if we get your help. so please sign our petition to the EU economic council Here is the link . The EU is counting the Apple safari share on Apple OS machines. The reason for this is to determine which browsers will be shown where on the EU WINDOWS browser ballot page. For further information and story with supporting evidence you can go this link .

Re: Making use of EU to Fix the Browser Ballot

Yes, even I think its right. We all should contribute and put some pressure on them. As the petition, in light of European officials is very important. This petition is crucial and necessary for Maxthon's survival. It is also important for its long-term growth. Also another benefit is that there is a better chance of hiring more engineers if Maxthon is more successful. So we have a strong reason to sign their petition.

I would like to add on it. This is an important milestone for Maxthon as the browser ballot screen's purpose is to level the playing field for browsers in the Windows operating system pc market. So its necessary for us to persists making the European Council to fix the error it made on the browser ballot page. The EC is counting Apple Safari users on Apple operating systems. The only reason behind this I think is that to determine position and placement on the Windows browser ballot screen.

I would love to see Maxthon on the browser ballot for European Windows users. I personally think that Maxthon deserve this title. The reson behibd me telling this is that I have used Avant Browser, Firefox 3.6 and Firefox alternative version, Opera etc but found out that Maxthon was better. As Windows just comes with Internet Explorer 8 installed and everybody chooses other browsers for their advance uses. You can try Maxthon browser other then Firefox 3.6 and Firefox other version. You will be satisfied with the results.

I think the biggest problem for the shortsightedness of EU politicians is that they ended up creating unfair advantage in a tool deliberately designed to reduce unfair advantage. According to me the lot of browsers based on the same engine packed with Internet Explorer in stats. Because of this packed or we can say lumped reason the user-agent does not necessarily have to mention the actual browser. Maxthon browser is faster and more secure than Internet Explorer. I always have worked for me the best. We all should sign the petition.

We all should sign this petition. This would help them to correct their error. As it is one of the best way to put pressure on the European economic council and make them thing about their decision and take correct measures. By seeing the stats one can easily identify that Maxthon Pulls Ahead of Apple’s Safari. So the obvious credit should go to the deserving browser i.e. the Maxthon browser. Even the researchers agree that the Maxthon’s browser benefit them much then the other browser.