Thread: Horizontal Scroll Bar missing in Firefox while using yahoo mail

Horizontal Scroll Bar missing in Firefox while using yahoo mail

It seems to be a strange problem if you get aware of this problem. Actually I am using windows 7 operating system on my computer. Also the browser I use in order to surf over internet is Firefox. I have been checking mails on this browser, so when I opened yahoo mail service then no doubt it opened but the horizontal scrollbar disappeared. Thus I am not able to navigate properly, content not visible properly. So please let me know how I should get rid of this, help me out soon.

Re: Horizontal Scroll Bar missing in Firefox while using yahoo mail

This is a result of ill to analyze changes in the CSS somewhere between Yahoos. Yahoo has a long history of denying the introduction of such issues, suddenly one day of posting. I have no doubt that eventually set up their pages, but I'm not going out of shape about it, because the issue is likely to occur for many. Yahoo or Firefox can only reply to this topic and offer a solution for this.

It seems that Firefox requires a MIME type is handled properly, could be the result of a mistaken registry value. Simplest answer is to uninstall and reinstall again. If that cannot be repaired, turn the page to an http header checker - that is thought to give you a clue. I do not use Firefox, but was on the phone with a friend who told him to ask "Do you have JavaScript enabled?" If it is then the cause of this.

I've been watching this too, but IE is the same for me. F11 does not assist. What works in Firefox is go to View> Page Style, select "No Style". It looks horrible, but you can read your mail. Send information to Yahoo about this problem, I hope they can fix it - and fix the crashes have been getting trying to navigate between e-mail, another problem reported in the similar time. Then something must allow script extensions yahoo. If this does not work after coming back and I cannot ask for different advice.

I and numerous others are having the same issue. Just visit the forums of Mozilla Firefox and see for yourself. Apparently Yahoo made some changes in the pages of e-mail (JavaScript?) And the accounts of the subject for you and I experience. Yes, the horizontal scroll works in IE, but as you said it would be useful to return to that platform. Yahoo would be happy if you use IE to Firefox vice Although Firefox is becoming a popular browser.

I must mention, I tried Firefox Safe Mode, which disables extensions and themes, but to no avail. Then I tried another as I press the F11 function key, so you can maximize Firefox, but this still does not help much. So the solution is temporary, because clicking "View to Print" on the upper right corner, expand message so that you can read more about it. I know this is not very appropriate, but t is definitely a temporary solution.

That is horrible, but you can read the email. Do not get many e-mails formatted as bad as I pointed out this problem and it was a company, not an individual. Not often have to move left or right to read mail. Here's a solution: change the theme of Firefox can be obtained from the sky set up this searching the net this term, which sets the theme of the lack scroll bars yahoo mail, some other research topics, including Aeon Aeon and color.