Thread: Videos Blinking when GOOGLE TV HDMI connected to AV

Videos Blinking when GOOGLE TV HDMI connected to AV

Hello guy, as I think all you have heard about Google TV by now and is the excellent outcome of them, and I was totally depressed with HDMI compatibility with my AV or might it was happening because of Lack of CableBox then Google then AV and after that TV don’t provide any flashing in the videos and as talking now about the Blu-ray, it was working perfectly and I am enjoying completely the PCM audio i.e., 7.1 but enjoying it without utilizing AV as I think it has got some bugs/defects. I have DA3200ES receiver, so this is the problem faced only by me or some else also have the same problem? Does someone know how I can fix this problem, so please feel free to express and spreads your ideas. Thanks for your every supports.

Re: Videos Blinking when GOOGLE TV HDMI connected to AV

I think like that it have something to do with receiver and as many as facing the same problem than it might be related to firmware error, so first you should try install firmware once again but before that uninstall it properly and then proceed with installation procedure and check out whether you guys are facing the same problem yet than post here with further issue. And other expert will suggest you other solution for this.

Yeah dude even I am dealing with same problem, as when I bought and continue with the setup of internet TV box and purchased all need equipment need for internet TV and at the time connections has been made by HDMI to Cable box and then with Internet TV and from HDMI to Internet TV and from there to Receiver, HDMI from Receiver to TV, and at last the blinking TV/Audio take place. And I wasn’t connect Sony support yet, as my friends have told that it not going to be work for me, so this is same problem happening with many user, so thinking that some effective solution will comes out soon and if anyone here know about this than feel free to tell us too.

As my friend had tried this practically with his Google TV to get work with HDMI, just follow the below steps, if you had AV with HDMI then simple plugged that in = (STB-->GTV-->AVR-->TV)
    And in the case that your AV had Optical SPDIF than plug that in: while using HDMI go with -->STB-->GTV-->TV … And while using Optical GTV-->AVR

In the case AV only had a analogue plugged in than simply you would require to rely on analogue of your TV output and if in the it not seem to be working for you than you enable the output of analogue from the TV with the settings, as this had really help many users who are facing problem while watching Video on Google TV, so it don’t anything for trying this solution, and further problem will occur by going with this solution.

You have notice and take care that you shall not remove the audio plug from your STB as because of this you will not able to get GTV within created sounds as this might you have noticed before also and the GTV use to buffer the Video for a little frames as you will able to utilize the audio from GTV upstream and as because of this you will able to figure out syncing with the Video, and blinking for video might get stopped after this, and if you are finding any problem after trying every solution than simple try to contact Support center.

Yeah while taking with expert and with the engineer and also with developers, they had directly told me about the whole issue, as they have got many such reports for this problem and are trying there best to bring out fixture for the same and suggested to keep update with latest software and firmware update, as within this month only are going to spread out the fixture for this problem with any of their upcoming updates. So keep your all software and firmware upto date. And check every day if possible or per week for the latest release.