Thread: unable to drag-and-drop links in maxthon

unable to drag-and-drop links in maxthon

I think I have the a weird habit of dragging and dropping that I have got the learned from the Mozilla Firefox so I just can‘t rid of this habit and I have been practicing this since quite a few years now , so now I am addicted to it , whenever I want to get my things done , I just drag the links out of the browser and leave it on the location that I wanted , this would please me saved a number of clicks . IS this the problem with the problem?

Re: unable to drag-and-drop links in maxthon

Your problem seems normal because as the search engine that your browser is using for running the code has been using the webkit browser that you are using , so I guess that you use the a different browser to use this feature back , you can also use the chrome browser in place of the browser that you are use. You can use any other browser which does not use the Webkit – browser so that it can Drag and drop feature back.

Are you sure that you tried that before as I have used that andi have used that before on maxthon 2 and it gave me no problem I have used that as by dragging and dropping the url on the desktop and then again the same url that I first used with it and then dragged and dropped it back to the url address bar of the browser , So please see that the browser that you are using is not corrupted , or tey re-installing it an using it back .

There are many bugs associated with the browser that you are using specially the drag and drop feature that the browser provides, I above user could do that as he was using a Maxthon 2 browser is using the trident engine that is used by internet explorer and that support s the drag and drop function that you are asking about , on the other to use that you can try using it in the retro mode as that would help you to use that feature again .

I found out that was a bug that was been followed by everyone who is using this program other ,browser are not facing this problem as they have a stable release this not a stable relapse and there are many other that is still going to fix this up I would like that the developer of this browser release a quick update for his as this would help me do my work with a lot faster speed and that would inturn help me save a lot of the time and energy .