Thread: Mozilla Firefox crashes when using Google Images

Mozilla Firefox crashes when using Google Images

Hey guys I have been using Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) Operating system in my computer from long time. Recently, I started facing this particular issue while using the Mozilla Firefox web browser. When every I am performing Image search in Google. I am able to perform the normal search but the issue arises only with the image search. Does anyone know what must be causing this issue with the Mozilla Firefox web browser in my windows XP SP3 system? Please help me guys.

Re: Mozilla Firefox crashes when using Google Images

The problem might be occurring because of some kind of virus attacks in your system. You might have installed or accessed some website which might have allowed the system to expose to the virus attack. So, in this case, the only solution which I think will be helping you is to install a very good Antivirus application in your system either free or paid as per your requirement and perform complete system scan. Make sure that you have installed all the latest updates for your antivirus.

I think you might have installed some application or program in recent times which might have caused this issue in your computer. I am not sure about the same, but I would suggest you to perform system restore in your computer and roll back your system to an earlier instance of your system. But make sure that you are selecting the restore point, which is just before the problem started occurring. Also remember to take back up of all your important data.

The problem might also occur if the web browser which you are using is of an older version. So, I will recommend you to make sure that the Mozilla Firefox which you have installed in your computer is of the latest version. I would recommend you to visit the official website of Mozilla firefox and download the latest available version of Mozilla Firefox in your system. Once you have done downloading the setup file, install the following in your system and restart the system inorder to bring the changes into effects.

I think the problem might be with the Google’s Side. So, most probably you will have to wait for Google to solve the problem. Until then I would recommend you to use some another web browser in order to search images. You can try using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Opera web browser in your system. You can download the following from the official website of the respective browsers. Check if the issue still exists in your system after trying to search image on Google in any of the following web browser.

The problem might also occur because of some addons or extensions which you might have installed in your Mozilla Firefox web browser. So, I would recommend you to disable each and every addon/extension from your Mozilla browser one after another. By doing so, you will be able to find out exactly which extensions/ addons was creating an issue with your web browser to crash whenever you were trying to do image search on Google.

Hey people, installing the latest Mozilla Firefox 5.0 in my system solved my issue. Thank you so much for giving me your valuable suggestions. They proved to be very helpful. I guess I was using very old version of Mozilla Firefox in my system which was causing some sort of compatibility issues between different applications and programs in my system, thus causing the issue. But as I have updated my system and the programs installed in it, I am no more facing any issue.