Thread: Website font change with Maxthon

Website font change with Maxthon

I am using the Maxthon 2 browser and I wish to change the font size for all the websites that I access as I feel comfortable with larger fonts and so I want ;to do that. I don’t want to zoom the whole site, I just want the fonts on the site should come in larger fonts because it is too small to read for me. I found that there is no such option to change the font size. Can you please tell me that how can I do that. I will be thankful to all the replies.

re: Website font change with Maxthon

I apologize for not understanding this much earlier. As a momentary workaround, please acknowledge the bookmark. Success might vary through how the website puts the font size. Caveat only influence inheriting elements. Elements that is by default otherwise site design, do not take over font size as of their parent element are not exaggerated. My suggestion to you is to change the resolution of your screen and feel free to try out and modify to your liking as compared to the 'default'

I think that you have not checked the settings properly and so you failed to get that. My suggestion to you is to look for that once again. Just go to View and from there choose Font Size. This will open the settings for the font and you can change the font size of the webpage. This is very simple way to do that and I hope. So give it a try and then let us know if that works for you or not.

I don’t think that this thing is available in Maxthon 2. Anyway the developers of the Maxthon are doing some improvement in that to bring all the utilities of the Maxthon 2 to Maxthon 3. So there are more possibility that in the next release of the Maxthon, the feature to zoom in and zoom out will be available in the browser. Up till then we all will have to satisfy with the features that it is providing us.

If you search on google then you will find one software as Font Changer. This will change the font size of the web page that you are trying to access. This is one of the best software that can be used for font changing purpose. I am using the same and I can say that this will be surely helpful for you. It’s a small file and can be downloaded easily. You can also go through the instruction that how can you install and use that.

Re: Website font change with Maxthon

Click View on the menu bar of the browser. Highlight the text size with the mouse and notice that now has 3 options that you can increase or decrease the text size. Increase or decrease the font size and see a change in the size of text on this website. You can also hold and type "+" or "-" to change the font size. Select Normal or and "0" to return to the default text size.