Thread: How to create a url shortcut on the desktop directly from the address bar in Maxthon3

How to create a url shortcut on the desktop directly from the address bar in Maxthon3

Hello guys does anyone observe any setting for the above question which I mentioned in title. I didn’t see any features like this in maxthron 3. That would be immense if, as in IE, which could drag the favorites icon of the address bar to your desktop simply create a shortcut URL. That is a basic feature of IE I miss you so much. What you guys think about it. Please share your opinion with me. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated thank you.

Re: How to create a url shortcut on the desktop directly from the address bar in Maxthon3

Too bad they are not compatible with IE favorites Webkit, otherwise, might even have worked. (As you can imagine, this option does not live in the context menu in Turbo Mode Maxthon3 (ie, using the Webkit engine). for the reason that it works in the retro mode not perceive the difficulty just change the mode? Since you have the mouse already there to pull, just one extra click. Of course it would be good could be done directly, but considering it's only when pressed, did not bother me much.

Re: How to create a url shortcut on the desktop directly from the address bar in Maxthon3

IE is used on your system. However, it will default to compatibility mode in the Trident. You can influence this with Maxthon2 if any; commissioning Maxthon2 for IE8 standards mode in addition affects Maxthon3 as it uses the similar executable name. This means that the registry hacks toward force IE8 standards mode will as well work to Maxthon3 Maxthon2. Nevertheless, if the mode of Webkit has troubles through a page, extra than likely that IE8 standard mode does not cause to be appropriately.

I drag my favorites from the address bar unswervingly within a browser window on the folders that I utilize to have orientation to the information within my source folders. It is so bad at the moment, I have to open an additional browser, Chrome or Maxthon 2, in sequence to position a shortcut you are able to click a folder in Windows Explorer, click and open the URL directly in my default browser (at a standstill Maxthon 2, however as I utilize Maxthon 3.0.23.800 beta Maxthon 3 vastly, nevertheless not enough to click the box "Keep Maxthon as default browser 3").

Thanks Maxthon while three developers to make this tremendous browser and listen to our thoughts and requests, and so it is what it is now, and no matter what is due to Jeff Chen, translators, and every other names I be acquainted with, your work is really fantastic and makes life easier because we have a browser that is intuitive and intelligent, and works the way we want our site to work. We honor and respect his great achievements.