Thread: "Magic Fill import function" in Maxthon 3

"Magic Fill import function" in Maxthon 3

Hello friends, I want to see the Magic Fill import function should be added within the Maxton 3 that can be able to import every the data as of Maxthon 2. I am having many Majic fill data. For me this is a big pain that I have to do that again and again within M3. It will be even better if developers can attach “Sync User Data" which can download every Magic Fill data. If they start this then I will start to make use of the Maxthon 3 and conduit Maxthon 2.

Re: "Magic Fill import function" in Maxthon 3

There are many people who think that sync password is unsafely within M2 feedback and so they have not included that. Anyway if many people demand for that then they will give that choice for sync it in future. So I request all the people who want that feature to post their comment here so that it is noticeable to them and they can understand the importance of that. I am also waiting for the same feature. Thank you so much.

What sort of judgment is that? You are previously accessing the similar profile as of two dissimilar browsers thus what makes Magic Fill very unique that is having admittance to the similar Magic Fill data as of both browsers unexpectedly poses a security risk? Which does not create any sense. It makes as small sense as a web site forcing users to exercise a exacting browser previous to you get to perceive a page. And now you inform that they are 'considering it' just for the reason that someone yelled 'safety risk'.

It also completely undermines the entire idea after the profile. That was the unique purpose to contain access to the data. It does not issue that where you are and no subject if you contain Maxthon by you otherwise not. Just discovered an previously installed copy as well as logon to contain your data at your removal. The entrance of one more Maxthon Browser that accesses the similar profile implies it has admission to the similar data. The reality that it has a dissimilar chief version number must not create some more dissimilarity than the disparity flanked by build numbers as of the relevant branches.

I believe that we are not talking regarding importing MagicFill data as of M2 toward M3, but regarding the capability to upload as well as download MagicFill data lying on the web. In this condition it has a few sense that a few users feedbacks say it is insecure. But just a few small sense, because you be capable of deciding for yourself that if you want to upload them or not.

If that's what it was that it still has as much sense as carrying water to the sea ... Maxthon2 also still have the option, why is still present in Maxthon2 then? No Maxthon2 users deserve the same protection as if there really a risk? Why leave them open to the obvious risk if Maxthon3 users are "protected" by removing feature? Both the data of my favorites and the magic of data is encrypted and favorite filling may also contain the login information encoded in the URL is stored and then a security risk because it can occur less often?