Thread: Maxthon 3 having bugs and omissions

Maxthon 3 having bugs and omissions

I have just shifted to Maxthon as one of my friends told me that it provided some great customization for developing this software there are many other browser that provide this but I prefer this one as this is built on the internet explorer. But since I am using this I am facing the a lot s of problem in this does anyone having same problem if yes then please post them as that would help you to find a fix for this and also get to know some new bugs that we previously did not have ?

Re: Maxthon 3 having bugs and omissions

You are absolutely right I had a similar problem well, I still have came across a many but the send to problem that is used to send a page or save a web pages is not working on this browser. It would be really nice if this problem could be fixed or if someone would have a solution for this as I constantly work on web pages so my work is just halted with the use of this browser.

I have been using maxthon from past 3 months and I have just updated to maxthon 3 , but the page load problem seems to be a little buggy and this could be bug as I am sure that is a bug , whenever we try to open a page it goes in the progress bar , but the bar never appears and in the status bar is missing so we could never decide the when a page would be loaded and when it still left to load. This was not the problem with the maxthon 2 .

So far I have noticed so many problem that I just can ‘t remember any one of them but the most annoying problem that I faced was that drag and drop error that occurred when I sometimes tried to dragging and then dropping the url in the address bar or a search engine and to my shock it does not work , another similar error was when you try to drag and drop something on the desktop then it gives some error having some odd number in it

Yes dude seriously that was a very annoying problem that I faced but that bug is no where comparison when it comes to Memory usage problem there are very rare in other browser this problem is very rare but here it just founded everywhere when we try to open multiple instances of the same browser that each browser the opens only one windows we cannot open any more tabs unless and until we end the previously browser .

This Maxthon version is really buggy there I don ‘t know how many for you have faced this but I can tell you that this is a serious bug , when you open the maxthon browser the Task manager shows that the ram has been just by 200 mb which is not required for a browser , this problem just needs to be solved as it is using the ram memory unnessarly and this cannot be called as good browser . I hope some one has a fix for them

The other problem that is faced by me was that there was no download manger for this , there was also no option for clearing the downloaded files and more there was no option for hiding, the other problem that I noticed were the it did not handled the favorites manager and it never loaded , more over it was also having duplication problem with it and there is sequence sorting feature also missing which is used by quote a few user s .

I'm flabbergasted that Maxthon 3 be always ended a civic leave go of as it's so incomplete. So a lot of troubles, so numerous infection. Maxthon 1 was subsequently superior to IE, Firefox, and Opera. Maxthon 2 even though to some extent more sophisticated was more pram and wasn't as superior as Maxthon 1. Maxthon 3 is tough work. If i desire to put aside an internet shortcut or preferred I contain to duplicate the URL and weight it into Maxthon 1 then put away it