Thread: "Please log in" when already logged in Facebook in Maxthon 3.0

"Please log in" when already logged in Facebook in Maxthon 3.0

I am using Maxthon browser in my computer. Normally use to do chatting and downloading on the internet. I am facing one problem with my Maxthon browser from last few days after I have upgraded it to its new version. Now whenever I logged in the face book after checking the keep me logged in option and after that whenever I open the Facebook site again at that time it shows me “Please log in” this message and I have to do log in again. How to solve this issue?

Re: "Please log in" when already logged in Facebook in Maxthon 3.0

According to me you should first check whether this problem is coming with Maxthon browser only or you are getting this problem with other browser also. First check whether you are getting this problem with other browser or not, if you are not facing this problem with other browser then I think there might be something wrong with your browser. I think you need to reinstall the browser and after that your problem will solved.

I have tried to fix this issue by reinstalling the browser and after reinstalling the browser when I have start the Facebook again at that I have noticed that the problem still exist and it started giving me one more problem. now whenever I start the face book account at that time it starts in some different language and after that I have to change the language manually. This problem is really irritating. Now please tell me what should I do?

It sounds like your computer is I under virus attack and I think you have to first remove the virus before it creates any more problems I your computer. If you have any antivirus in your computer then scan whole system by that antivirus and after that check whether it has detected any virus or not. Now after that remove the detected virus and then restart the computer and after that check whether your system is giving you same problem or not. I think after doing this you will not get the same problem with your system.

Thank you so much for helping me and giving me all the useful information. After reading your post I have scanned my whole computer with the help of my antivirus and after that it has detected so many viruses in my computer and then it has deleted all the viruses from my computer. Now after doing that when I check open my Facebook account at that time I didn’t get any issue. Now all the things are going fine.