Thread: Unable to open outlook hyperlinks in maxthon

Unable to open outlook hyperlinks in maxthon

Hello friends I am using Dell laptop in which I have installed windows 7 and I have setup my all email accounts in Microsoft outlook. Normally whenever I click on any hyperlink form my received mail from Microsoft outlook at that time it normally open in Maxthon browser but after updating my browser to Maxthon 2 to Maxthon 3 I am not able to do this. Now whenever I open any hyperlink form my browser at that time it opens in internet explorer. Pease help me out.

Re: Unable to open outlook hyperlinks in maxthon

The problem which you are facing with your browser is because your Maxthon browser is not set as a default browser in your laptop and that is all hyperlinks are opening in different browser. first of all you have to set your browser as a default browser and after that doing that try to open the hyperlink form Microsoft outlook. After doing this it will always open the all the hyperlinks in your Maxthon browser only, I hope this after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you want to set the Maxthon browser as your default browser then you have to follow the following steps. First you have to click on the menu and after that you have to click the options. Now after that you have to clicking that you will see the option window. Now you have to click on the general tab and there you will see the option for the default browser. Now check the default browser and then click on the ok. After doing that Maxthon will set as a default browser and you will be able to open hyperlink in Maxthon browser.

I have gone through above posts and I have tried to solve my problem by going in to the options and setting Maxthon as a default browser but after doing that also I am still facing the same problem. I have also tried to solve this problem by setting the Maxthon as default browser from my control panel set access and computer defaults but after that also I am still getting the same problem. Now please tell how to fix this issue.

If you are still facing the same issue after setting the Maxthon as a default browser then I think you should try to solve this problem by removing the Maxthon browser from your laptop and after that installing it again. I think after doing that you will not face any issue with outlook hyperlinks. When you remove the Maxthon from your laptop after that remove all the temporary files from your laptop and after that install the Maxthon again.

After reinstalling the browser also I was getting the same problem with my Maxthon browser. After that I have uninstalled the Maxthon from my laptop and I have downloaded the Maxthon installer form its official site and after that I have installed that in my laptop again. Now after doing that when I have open outlook hyperlink at that time it opened in Maxthon browser. Thank you so much for helping me. I appreciate your help.