Thread: how to set default Download Manager for maxthon 3?

how to set default Download Manager for maxthon 3?

I has been previously using the internet download manager for a faster and a quick downloading features for the internet explorer that I used, but since it have now changed my browser to maxthon I am finding it very difficult to use this with this browser . Does anyone here know who to fix this problem, IS there any setting that I need to do for using this.

Re: how to set default Download Manager for maxthon 3?

Actually the download manger that you used just might not work with the maxthon browser as it was not created for this. So look for some download manager that works on your Maxthon browser and not the internet browser, it is similar to the problem when we run a Linux based problem on a windows based platform, there are many other download manager available for Maxthon go through then choose accordingly.

I for eternity consideration the entire summit of a download manager was to construct the procedure of downloading a large amount simpler by putting them the entire in single place which was switch by the downloader subsequent to you selected wherever they be supposed to go. Regrettably, this in itself presently makes things difficult. By now we should all be aware how the download process works and I prefer the much simpler windows version which eliminates the requirement for a downloader.

You is able to turn off down loader inside Options. I am not certain why you are having troubles allocating a destination folder; my entire destination folder goes to the same folder. Basically browse to choose the file to accumulate it to. The downloaded will launch it to that file the next time you make use of it by default. I believe the downloaded is intended to be as user responsive as be able to be

I would love to twirl it off primarily for the reason that the choose folder window does not demonstrate the additional contents of the preferred folder that I am make use of it to considering, so that I can alter the file to be downloader’s name to equal the prototype of the files previously in that folder. For instance, as soon as I download billing proclamation each month, they initially have a non-descriptive name allocated to them by the server and I modify them to a expressive name that comprise the date of the statement and a code for that scrupulous vendor. Maxthon Downloader will demonstrate me the folder as a empty window so I have no idea what the rename prototype is for that exacting folder and I have to accumulate the file with its standard name and after that go to Windows explorer and rename the folder. The default downloader for Internet Explorer gives me what I wish, so being capable to turn off Maxthon Downloader would be a pleasing characteristic for me.

Thanks for the answer. by some means I was under the consciousness that the most modern version of Maxthon had numerous of individuals add-ons included. The decipher push button in the forum cannot be detached. It’s a recently put into practice tool which is being squeeze.. I am frightened you'll encompass to exist by means of it as is for the instance being.