Thread: How to access the online notepad feature in Maxthon 3

How to access the online notepad feature in Maxthon 3

I am new this browser as I love to try out different things and was pretty bored using Mozilla Firefox so I thought of try out maxthon as I have previously heard about this and the customization that is provides, but I am having a really tough time finding the online notepad feature in this, I just could not find it does anyone know where to find it.

Re: How to access the online notepad feature in Maxthon 3

I have a similar problem, but, I have reached a second stage of your problem, but I can help you out, you just need to press ctrl + G when our browser is open and then a small window would open up , and that’s the online notepad. But, my problem is that I have stored a document on this but I am now not been able to find it where I have stored it .To be more clear I want to see where I have stored my online notebook.

IF the short cut option does not work for you then you might consider opening it through the tools by going in to the menu bar and then opening the favorites button on it would be somewhere in the upper right corner of your monitor, I would also tell to check if it already existed in it before as sometimes you need to install it from outside. So just check if it is been already installed. and if that is installed properly and then to not working then i cannot help you out.

I have already installed it but this time I cannot view it even in the folder you said, for a number of cause, online notepad doesn't work at this point. It basically does not open. Perhaps it has somewhat to execute with my strange Mx Mute extension that is automatically been installed on my maxthon overnight. more on i think this is just a piece of crap that is been putted up here so that the people can more and more use this and that you give them more user s

Check if you haven ‘t renamed it or something like that , if you are still not been able to fix the problem then I suggest you to use another software’s or extension for the browser as there are many other extension that work in a similar way for the maxthon browser that you are using. I am using a hub extension that works even better than the online notebook that you are using. It might be also possible if that is been installed for other user or some select user. Like it could be for only admin to use it or it could be only the person who installed it could use it , I guess you to log in into different account s and see if you can use this , or the account that you used while installing this browser .

First download a file called coolection.exe for the maxthon browser that you are using and then open my documents folder. And then type the following %APPDATA%\Maxthon3\Apps in the address bar, this would open a set of files and then Unpack it as well as put together folders there. This may fix the problem that you are having as previously one of my friends was also having a same problem and that fixed the problem that he was having i hope this fixes your problem also .Best of luck from my side

regardless of coordinate by means of online server, you determination constantly contain local copy of your interpretation, if you fashioned them with existing browser copy or downloaded them from nearby at slightest on one occasion. So you will acquire admission to notes, at what time server will be occupied, you presently won't obtain an chance to synchronization them at such moment when there are already many people working on that before .