Thread: Foreca Weather sidebar on maxthon

Foreca Weather sidebar on maxthon

Generally weather affects most of the decision that we take in our day to day life, they mostly affect our decision to go shopping, play outdoor games, and so on, so it s very important to have a look at weather forecast every now and then so I thought that it was better by installing a sidebar in my maxthon browser that I used , but I cannot find something nice for it , can someone please give me suggestions for this .

Re: Foreca Weather sidebar on maxthon

You could either try going to each and every side personally and then check out the weather for individual cites , but that would be too tedious for anyone who sees weather before moving out , so there are n ‘t any use full sidebars yet created so they would not be of much usefulness but you can on the other way round try using the Weather Pulse 2.10 which would be then installed on the operating system that you are using , and that gives out much accurate information , when it comes it climate and sky condition.

You can try yahoo weather forecast, it very simple to use or you can say that it just an automatic version that detects your ip address and then display you the climatic conditions around you more on you can even use it as an toolbar in the browser , it gives an particular user the temperature and the weather forecast for the area in which he or she is , so I think that would be any toolbar for you , rather than been a sidebar.

It all depends on what country are you staying if you are an Russian then you should opt for yandex whether forecast, because that provides the best weather forecast in Russia . IN an similar way if your are an native of U.S or are staying in U.S then the sidebar that the above user said is the best one to use , so it all depends on what region you stay and what browser are you using , so please post this back so that we could help you out in an better way.

I stay in France and I mostly comfortable when any language including French and English , but I am not all at comfortable with Russian language as I don’t know it and I have no plans to learn it also , so if there is any other sidebar or toolbar that could work with my Maxthon web –browser then please let me know so that I could get accurate weather forecast without leaving or navigating to any other site.

Hey there are mostly to main sidebars that are usually used all around the globe first is the yandex which is for Russian speaking or Russian natives individuals and then other is the Foreca weather sidebar which is used for any other languages other than Russian and more importantly it supports French as it base language so I think you won’t find any problem in using it , more on it provides very good feature and forecast.

I was also searching for this topic on the internet and I landed up here and saw that there are many user helping you out so I thought maybe I could also get some help here so what I want is is there something that could be done to change the yandex wether sidebar to English as I am staying in Russian for some couple of months nor (office work) so I just wanted to ask you that is there a way through which I could get yandex in English?

Foreca seems to a nice company I had previously heard about that many times but I never knew that it also had a extension for various web –browser. I have now installed it on my Maxthon and everything seems to working very fine I hope that it keep working and keep s on showing me accurate forecast so that I can plan my work well , Thank you guys for your support and the replies you gave me.