Thread: Can't able to open downloaded file in Download Manager using Maxthon

Can't able to open downloaded file in Download Manager using Maxthon

I’m using msxton browser in it whenever I’m trying to download any software after downloading I use to select the option open rather than saving so that I could run the setup but when I select the option for saving after saving it I was not able to select the option open to run the file does anyone know what went wrong and I want to ask know how to disable the download manager so that I can easily go to the downloading files.

Re: Can't able to open downloaded file in Download Manager using Maxthon

I had similar sort of problem when I’m downloading the file using the downloading manager after downloading I can’t able to click on the open option and then to run the file I just need to do this manually by locating the file which is in c drive then go to application data which is in the user after that go to virtual store and then click on program file and then search for the setup file after locating the file just remove the .mxdl extension so that you can easily run the .exe file.

Ta right it is due the mxdl extension which is causing the problem to open the file which mean that the file is not yet done with the downloading. I think there is problem with the downloader which do came to know wether the downloading is completed or no. you can do the setup the download manager for downloading the file to the destination where you want then click on the setup to run it and it’s a nice option rather than locating the file.

Maybe you file is not getting downloaded properly. As when the file download from interne is usually have an zone identifier which need a high securities the cause is the it can harm your computer so it’s mostly get blocked you can do the setting for this by selecting the properties from the browser and then select the unblock option. I hope so these will surely going to help you a lot. Or try to download it using the different browser.

Maybe you had downloaded the plug in for the Maxton 2 and not for the maxton3 and I think so you might be having the Maxton 3 installed on your system and not the Maxton 2 that’s why that plug-in is not very much associated with the Maxton 3 and that the reason the window is asking for it. Users usually install and later on uninstall without reading the messages and other important information and that’s why facing the problem.

Maybe the location where you are downloading the setup is in the program files and folder which maybe causing the application to get terminated in the virtual store and this is the reason due to which it is getting blocked and can’t be open directly. Make sure that you’re downloading the software in the non-UAC controlled location. Like downloading it in the downloading folder or the documents folder and I’m sure you won’t face the problem again.