Thread: Maxthon graphical Interface

Maxthon graphical Interface

I was using the maxthon from past 1 month it was working fine but while browsing when I try to download the zip file it show an error stating that HTMLlayoutdemo.zip file from internet may harm your system do not try to run the this file. Don’t know what the problem with it is. Please explain me what may be the problem with as I’m having an antivirus but is still it showing the same messages please help and even I’m having the problem with the its graphical interface.

Re: Maxthon graphical Interface

Maxthon window frame usually not restore properly after it had quit an OpenGL application. It is due to missing control buttons When the window set to maximum then only the viewport which is of the size of OpenGL application which is running and was usable and refreshable and the other thing are unusable and then just see the active part of the Maxthon. The only step we can follow is to restart it and it will surely work.

I had search for the fix but nothing help and ogl application is usually running the 800 full screens and it usually run in the background. And minimizing it does not run the game and the problem still persists. But the problem doesn’t persist every time. Your issue is not with the WebPages but it is due to the open maxthon window. Just try to access the page in Retro Mode hope that will help you a lot to get rid from your problem.

With the latest version of maxthon 3 I’m having the issue doesn’t know what is happening with it. Moving the tab is good and it make feel like chrome and when you try to maximize the browser which is having 5 tabs for that you need to restore it for that you just need to use restore button which is good but there is an title bar so double click on it and drag it down with even having the space for 1 pixel in them.

Well I just love the space which is given above the tab because it very much difficult to move the tab. As dragging it in the small around the window the tab usually have the hovered image. But I was facing the problem the closing the tab hope it get fixed in the next update. I mostly prefer the title bar height normally. I’m just waiting when they will be going to release the new update. Hope they will be going to do this as soon as possible.

That error is due to the virus or malware which is hidden inside the file and the firewall which is most probably check for it when the other anti virus doesn’t check for. Firewall usually stays between the internet and the computer and checks the entire incoming and outgoing packet from the computer or to the computer. If you want you can download it and then scan the file from the anti virus but its better not to take the risk.