Thread: Firefox does not display Adobe Flash Photo Galleries

Firefox does not display Adobe Flash Photo Galleries

Hello friends , I have a different problem than other mine is a little bit into programming but it is large depended on internet so I have pos t this thread in this section , I have previously not been known to this , so I am an very sorry if I posted in wrong section, the photo gallery that I have created is not displaying in the fire fox web browser , I have used a Adobe bridge CS5 to create this photo gallery , any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: Firefox does not display Adobe Flash Photo Galleries

Do you have the same problem when viewing this on other browser as that would decide the further solution that you would get ,other that this I would also like you to ask if the you have uploaded it to web are are viewing this from your local directory or by running an iis server as mostly programmer do this before uploading it on the web ,please post back with the necessary details as that would help us to help you better.

I have a photo gallery that was created using a Adobe bridge CS5, I have used this as then checked it on the local server using all types of browser including the Firefox and also succeeded in getting the output so I then uploaded this to the web and know viewing it through different browser just t o confirm that it is viewed by every other browser that is used by different users I have a web hosting company so such failures do cost me.

That was very sad to hear about it , but , did you edited the code after it was uploaded on the web as even if you are an ace programmer you might have left some tags open or forget some tags to close as I don’t have any knowledge about this I cannot comment more about programming but since I have seen many such cases the problem basically lies in that part of the program.

Did you try to trouble shoot that problem yourself as switching between the various versions of firefox might just help you out , also try to view the gallery from the same Firefox browser that you used when you tested that on the local host. As an bug in the Firefox that you are using might be the cause for not displaying the photo gallery. Other thing that I need to say here is that the operating system that you are using might also cause this problem.

I suggest you to switch /change/ and turn off the firewall or change the Firefox setting as that would help you to view the adobe flash galleries that you are using a problem with the flash player could also be the cause of this so better update it or have a new one installed on it. I have also see this problem when I create a similar photo galleries through photoshop so you should consider removing it and then upload it.

Well, I went through your code that you had installed on your website, that stated that there are no closing tag in parser that you had I think you have used html5 parser here so that papers to be much prickly. Just that and correct that if it was wrong and post back with your replies as that would help other user to correct there problem , I got the code from the web console by viewing the view designer tab that it has

I have solved this problem thank to you guys the solution was simple actually when I uploaded this the browser just removed some of the opening and some of the closing tags that were previously stored or set in this so that was caused the problem so I have again set the coding and close all the open tags and then script them properly .i should have tried that ealier , but that never came up in that mind .