Thread: How to remove forever these extra toolbars from Google chrome

How to remove forever these extra toolbars from Google chrome

Yesterday when I power on my HP pavilion dv7 notebook and opened Google chrome browser for surfing on net then I saw there are extra toolbar on my browser. I have a lot of toolbars such as Vuse/Conduit engine, Bing toolbar, thus I want to get rid of these toolbars from this browser. Does anyone know how to do to remove all toolbars from this browser permanently? Please tell me the way to do this. Any help is cherished.

Re: How to remove forever these extra toolbars from Google chrome

Most toolbar are added during installation of the programs initiated by the user (s). Most of them are combined with freeware, but occasionally present with payment applications as well. The best way to keep them away from your PC to install any software provided with the utmost care and vigilance. Read each screen installation in detail. Some are very clever in how they choose to install additional toolbars.

You must not be having these toolbars before, these toolbars such as Bing or Vuse/conduit would have got installed on your laptop during some software or application installation. Thus as you want to remove that you have to navigate to your control panel and there would be the list of installed programs. Thus look at the one which you want to remove, select it and then click either uninstall or remove whichever provided. Thus after that these toolbar would have removed.

Very well said in above post, it is not automatically getting installed. It is we who somehow install it either directly or indirectly. I know that we do not intend to install that, but because we do not inspect it correctly, this happens. Well you can also remove this by going through the settings of your browser and then navigate to the toolbar section, and removing that named toolbar and finally applying the settings and perhaps restart the browser.