Thread: Need Firefox 5 help and extensions

Need Firefox 5 help and extensions

Hi friends need help. The problem actually is I want Firefox extensions and need help with it. Actually I was using Firefox version 3 and was working good enough. Then one day I thought of upgrading my browser to version 5. I barely feel any difference when I updated Firefox to 5. But I am not getting any help and unable to find and install extensions as well as add-ons for it. So if anyone has any ideas about this then please help.

Re: Need Firefox 5 help and extensions

There have been a number of complaints about plugins not working in Firefox 5. Here are some suggestions to help. Restart Firefox. If the extensions you require and you realize you need to restart Firefox before updates will work. Download and install the plug-compatibility reporter from the official site of Firefox. This will allow you to tell Firefox to overlook the compatibility check. For several Kaspersky, Roboform, McAfee and Google tools, go to their websites for rationalized information.

As you can see the above post which provides all the solutions for installing extensions and add-ons I would like to edit a point. As you can download and install the add-ons and extensions, for this you need to restart your Firefox at least two times when your extensions and add-ons get installed completely. Install ACR for it to start by using your add-ons. This will help you to run your all programs using your browser smoothly.

The ACR is a decent short term solution to what appears will be a continuing problem. Developers frequently have been compatibility update supplements for new versions of the full version. Now, Mozilla says it will release full new versions every few months. Well, I think it seems that many full version release (5.0, 6.0) could be called 4.2, 4.5, etc. I don’t know but we can only wait and see what happens and what goes on.

Since the number of versions are being driven by the date that the innovation should not be that much of the problem between mergers. Things in AMO support increased automatically. Today we are being insulted by the traditional laggards, Kaspersky, Roboform, McAfee and Google no longer have a couple of days to keep not their fault, while upgrade the max version. I hope this helps. Thank you.

Disabling compatibility should be done with discretion. If you are trying to install themes or extensions of versions before Firefox 4.0 then there is a high probability of malfunction. In fact, all issues must be specifically updated by the author to support 4.0+. Since there are changes in the user interface very few of Firefox 4.0 and 5.0, it is likely that something is broken, and most of so is 6.0. 7.0 is really the first release of new versions that TMK will introduce several changes last minute extension requiring the attention of developers.

In most extension developers had to do to support Firefox 5.0 was AMO access at any point in the last month and the blows of the compatibility version to 5.0. When you upgrade to Firefox 5.0 that automatically controls all the extensions of the new versions and the bulge have been detected and marked extensions version compatible without downloading anything. Well you can try and see.