Thread: Error on login Applet not loaded properly

Error on login Applet not loaded properly

Few hours ago I was trying to login to my internet baking site for a net banking to transfer some funds and paying bills when trying to sign in it state an error stating that applet are not to load properly and then ask to refresh the page. I had done it number of times but again and again it gives me same error and asks to refresh the page. Does anyone suggest me the cause of the problem is it due to website not working properly or might b rim missing with few programs. This is the 1st time I’m facing the problem please help me out.

Re: Error on login Applet not loaded properly

There might be a problem with the website and not with the program from your side. Those messages usually appear from the banking site applet and might be the problem in the java program from their side. I would recommend you to contact with the bank and ask them regarding this issue as there is no such information to fix such a problem and searching for it is just an wasting your time. So don’t worry so much regarding this.

I had faced with the similar issue but with the different website not with the banking. I think so it might be the issue of an internet explorer 8 but not with the internet explorer 7. I had use Google chrome as I’m already using a Firefox. I’m currently having internet explorer 7 and Firefox o my laptop and I had not tried to access is with the other web site. You must try to clear the history and the cookies and then try it again hope it will work.

I had tried to access the banking site by making use of two laptop with one it work fine but with the other it’s not working it is having windows xp pro sp3 installed in it with internet explorer 7 while both of them is having the same java adds-on and when I check the version its different the laptop which is having the problem is having the lower version so I had update it as same is other laptop but I’m still facing with the problem I think is it’s not the issue with the java and the online banking site there might be some other problem

There might be a problem due to corrupted program which may be causing the problem with the laptop. Try to do the system restore to the point from when you’re facing the issue then try doing logging to the site. If it doesn’t work the there might be issue with the java program which had not being installed properly or you might have installed some third party software which may leak your personal information from your website and due to which you are not able to access the banking website.

There might be the problem with your operating system which is preventing you to access the website and not able to load the applet in this case you must use the system file checker for this you need a windows xp cd and then put that cd in the cd-rom and after that go to start and then in run just you need to type <sfc/scannow> after this you don’t need to do anything the system file checker will going to replace all the corrupt files that it will come up with.

You can easily eliminate this issue with the help of system restore which will be going to restore it to the earlier point. It’s the way by which you can undo your system without making any changes with your personal files such as documents and photos. This feature of windows usually make a use of system protection to create and it automatically save that restore point in your computer and this restore point also contain the information about the system registry and you can also create it manually .