Thread: Google search results are missing with the Cache and similar link

Google search results are missing with the Cache and similar link

Last night while surfing on net I just come up with the things that on my Google search result there is no cached and similar option and the url of an website had also being moved which is now under the result heading but I can see it if I search goggle on the different search engine I don’t like it any more does any know how to go back to the old ways I had even tried by clearing the browser but still I can’t able to see the cache please help me out.

Re: Google search results are missing with the Cache and similar link

Even I had come up with the similar sort of issue. I usually used cached option a lot. This is not because of browser but the Google is trying to do something new to improve the things. But I don’t like the way they are doing the things. It’s good to try a new laptop but why they are not saying it to the user and just changed the things all of the sudden. Do you think it’s that they are just testing it and to get the user feedback.

Google usually hired a professional and creative people and just they need a user response for their new Google layout. I’m a software developer and I had released many discussions and if there are people to hate there are also the people who will be going to accept it. And Google is just doing this just to beat there competitor. So you don’t need to worry up about doing the setting in your browser as its from the Google and browser is not having the problem.

I had noticed that my goggle web result is looking somehow different from before and now I got a two problem with it first of all the link for the cached and similar are missing and the other problem is that the title of the search result is big as compared to before and even it contain lots of white space in it as a result it required more scrolling for the result and I’m facing the problem only with the chrome and everything is like before when I search from Firefox. How to get it back.

You are facing this issue as Google had launched a new layout and I had notice it when I was searching something on Google and this cannot be changed unless the Google do it. And it’s very much difficult to search wit this font color so it’s not about the browser were we just change the browser and our problem is solved this is from the Google site and they are the only one who can reverts it back to normal.

It’s not much good hope the Google revert it back. It’s very much difficult to search the things after the Google had made the title font title color light. The spaces are irritating and completely useless as well as there is no cache function and the purple color for links which has already being visited due to which we can’t find anything even if the site is down. I don’t know why they are no proving with test demo rather than changing the things on the main server.