Thread: does internet voip is having an call encryption technique

does internet voip is having an call encryption technique

I was searching for the toll which encrypt the phone call so I had search and downloaded the zfone from the net from which I got program through which the internet phone call get encrypted I want to ask is there any similar kind of product available for phone call encryption as its very easy to hack the internet phone call when it is not encrypted. Does anyone know about the VOIP boxes? Does it perform well when the computer is not on? Please suggest.

Re: does internet voip is having an call encryption technique

Even I was so much concern about the communication which is done through the email, web surfing or through the internet phone and it can be easily compromised with the little bit knowledge to how to do that it’s a big offence. According to the patriot act that anyone make eavesdrop virtually will be a criminal. Sorry if I get off track here even I was looking for the protection an dim using avg anti virus which have an resident shield and now hat also get hacked with an few efforts. Can anyone help?

Not much but there are few equipment in the market but they are expensive too and which read the key you had currently press will decrypt it and transfer it into binary data so the computer know is having the encryption key which had being given by the other computer when the connection is made will use it to disrupt the message and then transfer it to the plain text which is the best technique used for the encryption and trust worthy.

I think it is time for some intended danger study on this. As the technology exist to eavesdrop on your computer as of across the street, that is really not likely to be happen. You can’t safe your message from the Eavesdropping accept the data you are transfer and getting is encrypted. You should wait for the zfone to be available in the market or take it from someone or even you can get it through the various pay solution.

You can safe guard your communication from the hacker by making use of better firewall which make use of an WAP2 for an encryption in your network and make sure that your computer don’t allow any sort of malware from the computer and for the voip call you should get a physical line rather than the normal landline and most probably VOIP calls are encrypted and they don’t allow the ISPS OR TELCOS to tap the line on the network.