Thread: Is there any alternative to scrollbar anywhere for firefox 5?

Is there any alternative to scrollbar anywhere for firefox 5?

Hi can anyone suggest me any alternative to scrollbar anywhere, as scrollbar anywhere is not working with my Firefox. So as now I am looking for a new addon as scrollbar anywhere is not working. Is there any way to make it work on my Firefox or else I have to switch to some other Addon. Is this the problem with all scrollbar anywhere user using it on Firefox?

Re: Is there any alternative to scrollbar anywhere for firefox 5?

Have you installed scrollbar anywhere properly? As it may be that you must have not installed it properly due to which you are not able to run it on your firefox, kindly get the latest version of scrollbar anywhere and install it again, kindly note that you will have to uninstall the older version of scrollbar anywhere and then install the new version.

Hi even I am having a similar problem with my scrollbar anywhere 0.6 version as when I try to use any other button except the right click button I am not able to open context menu on the right click. Whereas sometimes I am able to do it to some extent but it stops at 90% and then nothing works even by hitting right click. I even tried cleaning my profile but even that didn’t help

Grab And Drag is a good alternative that you can try replacing scrollbar anywhere, Grab And Drag gives you too many alternative ways to scroll pages in Firefox. It has Adobe Acrobat-style through which you can scroll pages anywhere on the screen wherever you want. Grab and Drag also identifies mouse "Flick" gestures for scrolling up, down, left, or right a screenful at a time, and you can also scroll while dragging.