Thread: How to Swap Open in Tabs or New Window on Firefox 5?

How to Swap Open in Tabs or New Window on Firefox 5?

Hi after using Internet Explorer for many years I have recently switched to Firefox that is quite good to use but the only issue I am having with Firefox is that I am not able to swap open the links in Tabs or New Window as I used to do on my Internet Explorer by hitting right click and open the link on new tab or new window. Can anyone please tell me how to do this with Firefox?

Re: How to Swap Open in Tabs or New Window on Firefox 5?

Can you please tell me which version of Firefox are you using? As the option to swap open in new Tabs or New Window is same as the one on Internet Explorer or Google chrome, you have to hit right click on the link you want to open in the new tab or new window, and you can select the option to open the link on new Tab or new window.

Hi even I am looking for a similar answer for my query, as I am a new user of Firefox and I don’t know much about Firefox. I was trying to swap some of my links to the new tab or window but was not able to do so, so I had to finally copy the link and paste it to the new window or Tab as doing this too much of time as compared to directly opening the link in new tab by hitting right click button. Is there any way for doing this?

Firstly I would like to thank you for giving your respond I appreciate it, whereas I would like to tell you that I was able to swap the links opening with a new tab or new window in my older version of Firefox, the problem started only after I had updated the version of Firefox i.e. Firefox version 5. As after updating it I am not able to do that now, is the problem caused due to the update? Is anyone having the same problem?