Thread: Unable to see bookmarks after updating it to firefox 5

Unable to see bookmarks after updating it to firefox 5

Hello friends I am using Dell laptop in which I am using windows vista in my laptop. Some days before I have installed Mozilla Firefox in my laptop, I use to add my favorite sites in bookmarks so I can open that easily whenever I want. Now after I have updated my Mozilla Firefox 4.0 to Mozilla Firefox 5.0 from that time I am not able to read any bookmarks in my bookmarks list. Now please give me some solution regarding that.

Re: Unable to see bookmarks after updating it to firefox 5

First I would like to tell you that did you used any theme before you upgrade your Mozilla Firefox? Because if you were using any theme before upgrading the Firefox then I think you are facing this problem because of that. You can solve this problem by applying the default theme in your Mozilla Firefox. Now after doing that you will not face any issue with your bookmarks toolbar. If you het same problem after that then please let me know.

I have tried to fix this issue by applying default theme in my Mozilla Firefox but after doing that also I get the same problem with my bookmarks list. Now after that I have also tried to fix this problem by applying different theme in my Mozilla but after that everything worked fine except my bookmarks. Is there any other way to solve this problem then please let me know? Any help will be appreciated.

According to me you should first take the backup of the bookmarks folder and after that you have to completely remove the Mozilla Firefox browser from your laptop and after that run the Ccleaner in your laptop. Now after doing that you have to restart the laptop and after that install the Mozilla Firefox again and after that copy that bookmarks folder on its original place. I think this solution will help you to fix this problem.

After referring your post I have solved my problem. First I have saved backup copy of my bookmark folder and after that I have uninstalled Mozilla Firefox browser from my laptop. Now after doing that I have installed Ccleaner in my laptop, now after that I have restart the laptop and then I have installed the browser again in my laptop. Now after doing that I am not facing any issues with my laptop. Thank you so much for helping me.