Thread: "The page isn't redirecting properly" error in firefox 5

"The page isn't redirecting properly" error in firefox 5

Hello friends I am facing one problem with my Mozilla Firefox browser. Whenever I open any sites in my browser at that time I get this error “The page isn't redirecting properly” and after that when I click on the try again button then my browser load the page correctly. Please tell me what I should do to fix this problem. I was not facing this problem with old version of Firefox only after upgrading my Firefox browser I am facing this problem.

Re: "The page isn't redirecting properly" error in firefox 5

First of all I would like to ask you that the problem which you facing are occurring in this browser only or you are facing this problem with other browser also. if you have not checked it yet then check it first. I would also like to know that is this problem coming with every website or any particular web site. First let me know about all this thing s I can give you solution according to that.

Well I am not facing this issue with all the sites but I am facing this issue with some sites. First I thought that there is something wrong with my internet connection but when I tried to open those sites in some other browser at that time I didn’t get this problem. Now I am sure that my internet connection is working fine but there is something wrong with my browser please helps me out with this. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

If you are facing this problem in Mozilla Firefox only then I think you should try to solve this problem by running the Mozilla Firefox in safe mode. You can start the Mozilla Firefox in safe mode by going in to the start menu and after clicking on the all programs and selecting the Mozilla Firefox safe mode. Try this solution and then let me know whether same problem is coming or not. If you want to know anything more than please let me know.

I think you should try to solve this problem enabling the receiving 3rd party cookies option in your browser and after doing that you will not get any problem with your browser. Normally receiving 3rd party cookies option is disabled by default and we have to enable this option manually. After enabling this option you have to restart the browser and then your problem will get solved easily. I hope you will be able to fix this issue as soon as possible.

If you want to enable receiving 3rd party cookies in your browser then you can do that by doing following steps. First you have to click on the Firefox button and after that click on the options and then again click on the option and after that click on the privacy option. Now after that click on the custom history setting and then you will get the option for accept third party cookies option. Now after doing that click on the ok and restart the browser. I hope after doing that your problem will get solved.

I am really thankful to you for helping me and solving my problem. After reading your post I have enabled receiving the 3rd party cookies option in my browser and after that I have restart the browser. Now after doing that I was not getting any problem with my browser. Now I am able to open all the sites in my browser and all the sites are loading properly.